The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners? - 20

Part 20 is here me dears!

I hope you all like it :-D

Thank you so much for all the votes, messages, comments, etc and to all the people who have popped up on chat to say hello

This part is dedicated to darkchick1 as she has been hounding me all night to get this update done looool

Thank you to those who have asked about my neighbour... I haven't actually spoken to her as I've been really busy with work and I'm guessing she probably feels awkward? I've seen her son (yes her poor son witnessed it) going in and out so I assume she's okay...

Any suggestions for songs for them to dance to will be taken on board so suggest away and thanks for all the youtube links for routines

I've had a few people asking if I'd like them to edit my work.... I'm aware that there are errors as sometimes I'm rushing to update or just don't have the time to proof read.... I'm going to edit all of the chapters soon but after that if people can still spot mistakes I'll happily let you edit them. But cheers for the offers too, it's really nice :)

Don't forget to vote and comment xxx

*******

"You don't knowwwww... you don't know you're beautiful! THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!"

Chelsea and I were singing (or shrieking as some may have described it) loudly.

Very loudly.

The song was cheesetastic but we could't help but sing along to the radio.

Max was sat in the back seat of my car cringing.

He'd been excited when I'd told him that Chelsea was coming with us to the gym - I'd bet he had changed his mind now.

Chelsea had practically demanded that I let her accompany me to the gym tonight, she'd spent most of the day at school complaining that we barely hung out anymore.

"Is this it?" she asked, wrinkling her nose as we pulled up outside.

I guess she'd expected a top notch five star gym.

"This is where I'm training to be a superstar" Max gabbled excitedly, "Liam says one day I could be a boxing champion"

I giggled at his enthusiasm.

"You totally could be" I said, ruffling his hair as he climbed out of the car.

He swatted my hand away while laughing.

Chelsea still didn't look impressed but she followed us inside.

"LIAM!" Max shouted, running over to the ring in the corner like he usually did.

I saw Liam high five him.

"Hot diggity damn" Chelsea said breathlessly, freezing on the spot.

I glanced around to see what she was looking at.

"Is Liam always shirtless?" she asked.

I rolled my eyes, realising what (or should I say who) had caught her attention.

"Sometimes" I said impatiently, "Lot's of people train without shirts"

I walked over to where I normally waited while Liam and Max trained and sat down in my usual spot.

"I so see why you don't mind sitting in a sweaty gym all the time now" Chelsea smirked, sitting down beside me.

I rolled my eyes again.