The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners? - 10

Okay I was dead excited about how many views and comments and ratings I've had so I decided instead of doing a longer chapter and uploading on Sunday I'd do this pre-party one and upload it today and then upload the party one on Sunday

Oh I do spoil you! :-D

Thanks so much to everyone whos been reading and commenting.... please continue to do so :)

****************

Linkin Park - Crawling

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming
Confusing
This lack of self control I fear is never ending
Controlling
I can't seem to find myself again
My walls are closing in
Without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced there's just too much pressure to take
I've felt this way before
So insecure....

**************************** 

"Max please hurry up!" I complained as Max took forever to collect together his belongings.

He mumbled something in response but his pace quickened.

"Are you going to the party tonight?" Liam asked, leaning against the rope of the ring, his tanned skin glistening.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not" I replied mysteriously.

I was.

... If my brother hurried up!

I crossed my arms across my chest and eyed him suspiciously.

"Why?"

Liam let out a small laugh.

"Wow, I'm just trying to be friendly" he said holding up his hands and taking a step back.

I don't think I'd ever witnessed Liam be friendly, except to TJ.

"Are you going?" I asked, making sure to look disinterested.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not" he replied smirking.

Oh, how amusing.

Not!

Max finally ran over to me with all of his stuff filling his arms.

"If we both do end up at this party- which maybe we will, maybe we won't, please don't dance next to me - I'd hate to show you up!" I said sweetly.

I gave him a big, sarcastic grin, putting my hand on Max's back and leading him out of the gym.

************

"Have you gained weight?" my mum asked, pinching at my hips roughly.

I winced and pulled away.

"I don't think so" I replied.

I didn't feel any different.

And I'm sure somebody like Candice would have made a point of telling me if I had.

My mum stepped back and eyed me critically.

"I think you should go for a jog" she told me finally, "A good half hour fast jog"

I mentally groaned.

I was going to kill Chelsea!

I was supposed to be getting ready at hers but then Jordan had asked her to go bowling before the party so lucky me was stuck at home with my stylist and personal trainer wannabe mother while loves young dream were out having fun, without people telling them that they were fat.