32 - The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners?

Lol I literally had one more line of this to write last night and I FELL ASLEEP! When I woke up about five minutes ago I was like oh shizzle!

A few songs for this chapter that you may want to watch/ listen to.

This is the first song from the school gym: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF4QQlMF0ww

This is the dance routine that they do (you'll know what I mean when you read it), except imagine them doing it perfect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMgertRU3Ms&feature=related

Oh and the picture on the right is Rico

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

*****************

Sometimes I felt like there just weren't enough hours in the day, or even the week.

I'd been working my socks off all week, trying to fit in cheerleading practise (which had become sooooooo intense because of the upcoming Nationals) and dance rehearsal as well as taking Max to his training sessions and cramming in all of my homework too. I'd also made time for Liam and I to have some quality time together.

I still didn't know what we were but one thing that I did know was that I was having fun and he was making me happy.

I'd had a free period at the end of the day but rather than heading home, I'd used it to practise dancing in the school gym that we used for cheerleading practise. Straight after school, I was going to see Dorothy with the rest of my dance crew to perform a few dances for her and her fellow residents.

It was kind of funny, when I'd told Dorothy about it I'd expected that only a couple of them would want to watch us but it turned out that the whole care home was looking forward to it. We'd even had a few random song requests which we'd quickly had to choreograph routines for. Some of the crew had required a bit of nagging to get them to agree to do the dances as they weren't the sort of dances that  we usually did.

Right now I was dancing to a song that I'd started making a routine for. It wasn't one of the ones that we were going to be performing that night, in fact it wasn't one that I was 100% sure I was going to teach to the crew. I was just throwing around some ideas.

"Bang bang, guns go bangggggg"

For that part I stamped my feet for each word, doing random actions with my arms.

I screamed when somebody grabbed me from behind.

The person laughed and I let out a breath of relief when I realised who it was.

"Liam, don't sneak up on me like that!" I complained, smacking his arm.

Walking over to the docking station, I paused the song.

Liam was still laughing.

"If scaring innocent girls is your thing who am I to judge?" I mocked him, "What's up anyway?"

"I was looking for you and your friend Chelsea said you would be here. She then high fived me and shouted "Team Liam!" again. Do you wanna explain that?"

I burst out laughing but quickly composed myself.

"Um, it's like I said before" I shrugged, "She thinks you're a great fighter"

He eyed me curiously for a moment, clearly not believing my explanation.

"What song was that anyway?" he asked, "I've never heard it before"