The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners? - 9

Part 9 is here.... I like this chapter so I hope you all do too :D

Comment to let me know your thoughts....

**************************

 Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl

I kissed a girl and I liked it 
The taste of her cherry chapstick....

*******************

I was sat outside of school waiting for Chelsea to arrive, tasting the rainbow as I ate a packet of Skittles; I saw Jordans car pull up so I figured that I'd hang with him until she got there.

As he opened his car door, his passenger door opened as well and Chelsea emerged from the car.

Hmmm... intriguing.

Jordan walked round to where Chelsea was and took hold of her hand, causing me to let out an involuntary squeal and drop my remaining Skittles.

The group of boys sat near me comparing skateboards looked at me like I'd sprouted an extra set of ears.

Finally!

Hell had frozen over.... pigs were flying.... Chelsea and Jordan looked like they were an item!

I jumped up and headed towards them.

I was aiming to do a casual, "it's no big deal my two best friends are finally dating" walk but I'm pretty sure I resembled an over-hyper, demented bunny as I practically hopped over to them.

"How you doing?" I asked, doing my best Joey Tribbiani impression and pointing at their hands.

Both of their cheeks flushed.

Adorable!

Synchronised blushing!

"Jordan I'm afraid you're gonna have to go away while I do some girly gossiping with Chelsea" I said, letting out a dramatic sigh.

Jordan laughed and shook his head... but he knew better than to argue.

"I'll see you after class" he said smiling at Chelsea and giving her a quick peck on the lips.

I waited till he was out of sight before I grabbed Chelseas hands and did a little happy dance.

"Tell me everything!" I exclaimed.

Chelsea laughed.

"Have you been eating skittles for breakfast again?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded, sticking out my tongue so that she could see that it was now multicoloured.

"I thought so" she smiled, "You could never take drugs, you can't even handle the after effects of skittles - look how hyper you are!"

She was right, I felt like I could cartwheel round the whole school now that I'd eaten them.

"Hyper shmyper" I said, waving my hand to dismiss what she'd said, "Now tell me everthing!"

We quickly walked over to where I'd originally been sat (the skateboarder dudes were still giving me strange looks) and Chelsea launched into a long and detailed account of what had happened.

".... so I put on the green dress which he'd picked out and it looked great and I asked him what made him pick it as I never would have..."

Geez, I wanted her to get to the juicy stuff!