The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners? - 16

This was meant to be posted hours ago but I got a little distracted by a man called.... Karl Pilkington. I ended up laughing my socks off at him instead of typing this up. If you don't know who he is, look him up on youtube. He is amazingly funny!

I managed to borrow works laptop tonight so I could update.... I should be able to update again on Sunday but I can't 100 % promise.

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments and thank you to Nickyanne for making me the great picture that you should be able to see over there -----> More pictures like this would be greatly appreciated!

I hope you all enjoy this part.... its starting to get into the plot more.... don't forget to vote and comment xxx

**************************

When I got to the gym, TJ was already busting a move in the corner. I stifled a laugh, secretly admiring the fact that he felt so comfortable dancing away on his own knowing that people were probably watching.

Stupid, I know coming from a cheerleader but I always have my squad with me so technically we are never alone.

"Liam!" Max called out, distracting me.

Liam smiled at Max and waved him over.

I suddenly felt really self conscious.

Telling myself to get a grip, I followed Max, putting my bag down next to his beside the ring so that it wouldn't get lost while I was helping TJ.

"Kaydie" Liams cool voice greeted me.

I was surprised that he'd even said anything.

"Liam" I replied, meeting his dark gaze.

His face gave nothing away.

He turned away when my brother jumped on to his back and proceeded to wrestle him.

"Kaydieeeeeeeeeee"

I grinned, turning round to see TJ shouting me.

He was extremely loud - everybody in the gym was sure to know my name now.

"Tell me your amazing story about why you need my help" I said after I'd walked over to join him.

TJ sat down and I copied him.

"Okay, well the day you ran off from school with Liam he came here in a mood..."

I shifted uncomfortably, remembering the way he'd shouted at me.

"... and he had a fight with that punch bag" he said pointing to a punch bag on the other side of the gym, " And then we started trying to come up with a new dance with the rest of the crew when we were interrupted...."

Oooh, this was getting juicy.

"By this other dance group called Melo-D'z"

"Oooh, did they come to challenge you?" I asked, eagerly.

TJ laughed at how exciting I found the situation.

"Yeah. We're entered in the same battle as them next month and they came to try and scare us. They even did a routine and as much as I hate to say it they were great"

Eeeek, it sounded like a scene out of a movie like Step Up.

"Did you guys like have a rumble or something?" I teased.

"Well things did get a bit tense but no we didn't" TJ replied, shaking his head.

Neither of us spoke for a moment.