The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners? - 12

Part 12 is here!

Sorry for the delay.... I was really poorly the other night and then I've been away visiting friends so I've been really busy.

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much to everybody who has been voting and commenting - I hope you continue to do so. I get so happy everytime I log in and see how many people have been reading this :)

I hope you enjoy this part xxx

************************

Paramore - Misery Business

Second chances they don't ever matter
People never change
Once a whore, you're nothing more
I'm sorry that will never change
And about forgiveness we're both supposed to have exchanged 
I'm sorry honey but I'll pass it up - now look this way!
Well there's a million other girls who do it just like you
Looking as innocent as possible to get to
Who they want and what they like
It's easy if you do it right
Well I refuse
I refuse
I REFUSE! 

************************

"I'm sexy and I know it!" the speakers blared as we did our routine to the LMFAO song.

The song was Candices choice of course, though I had to admit I did like it, it was a pretty funky song.

We finished off the routine, waving our pom poms in the air.

"That was great girls!" I shouted, grinning at them all.

"It was... meh" Candice said, waving her hand next to me, "There's still plenty of room for improvement"

Obviously there's always the capacity to improve but she never gave the squad credit where it was due.

Debbie Downer or what?!

I pulled a face when she wasn't looking and those who saw laughed.

"The next practise is on Wednesday" I called out as the girls began walking away to gather their items that had been placed around the outside of the school gym.

I went to grab my own stuff.

"I'm calling a cheer captain meeting tonight" Candice said, appearing beside me.

It was so lovely of her to ask if we could have a meeting instead of just telling me.... oh wait....

"No can do" I replied, putting my gym bag on across my shoulder and putting my water bottle in it, "I've gotta take my brother somewhere tonight"

Candice smiled slyly.

"I don't mind coming to the gym to watch him train with Liam Unsworth" she said, making it sound like it was no big deal.

I narrowed my eyes.

"I never said that was where I was taking him" I said slowly, feeling more and more suspicious.

Candices smile turned into a scheming grin.

"I did my research" she answered, shrugging, "And a bit of eye candy might inspire us"

I took a deep breath, getting ready to tell her no way when I decided what was the point?

Maybe having her there would be a good distraction for me.

**************

"Pow... pow... pow... pow" Max called out, whilst fighting thin air as we entered the gym.

Candice was grimacing away from him as if we was an alien; it's very obvious that she is an only child.

"Liam!" Max practically screamed, making a few people turn round to look.