The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners? - 5

I was v.tired when I wrote this so apologies if I made any mistakes

I hope you enjoy and PLEASE comment so I know what you think

xx

**********************************

Beyonce - Girls Run The World

My persuasion
Can build a nation
Endless power
Our love we can devour
You'll do anything for me
Who run the world?
GIRLS!

************************************** 

"Why are we doing the dance routine?" Tamsine asked as we warmed up, "We normally just do the usual football cheer for games"

The stands were filling up so we would do our routine soon.

I didn't even know if Liam and TJ were actually going to come to see my squad dance but I did know that we were going to dance our cheerleading socks off just in case.

Pfffft prancing around like barbies. The cheek!

"I just thought we'd mix it up a bit" I replied, stretching my arms out above my head.

"Yup sure" Chelsea said quietly next to me.

I'd told her all about that ignorant tool Liam and what he'd said in the library.

"I kill this routine" Candice said smugly, adjusting her skirt so it was as short as it was humanly possible to have it.

"And you're always so modest about it" Chelsea added sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

Candice had been ecstatic when I'd suggested we do the routine at the game; I knew it was just because she wanted to do some Beyonce booty shaking in front of the football team.

Most of us had finished our stretching and we were now gathered round just waiting for the others. The stands were almost full so we could start whenever.

"Uh ohhhh, your arch nemesis is here" Chelsea said in an ominous tone.

She grabbed my shoulders and turned me in the direction of where Liam, TJ and a few others from their group were sitting down.

Liam saw me looking and smirked, doing a stupid girly wave which I guessed was his childish way of mocking me. TJ smiled and did a normal wave.

I smiled back and waved, before narrowing my eyes at Liam

"Who are you waving at?" a pair of voices asked simultaneously from either side of me.

"Liam Unsworth" Chelsea told Lacey and Janey.

"I was not!" I spluttered in protest, "I was waving at TJ and scowling at Liam"

"Ooooooh scandalous" Lacey and Janey chorused, sounding like 'The Ashleys' off Recess.

"I heard Liam Unsworth had a fight with four boys once and won" Lacey said, sounding impressed.

"I heard it was 10" Janey told her.

Candice came and stood next to us, no doubt she'd been listening in.

"Liam Unsworth is hot" she said, licking her lips as if she was getting ready to devour him.

"He's a jerk" I frowned.

Even I could admit he was hot but his jerkiness overshadowed that.

"Gather in girls!" I called out, getting the group together.