35 - The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners?

I apologise.... life has been pretty horrible for me :( I'm not gonna go into it but woe is me :(

I do have a new PC but it only has a mini bluetooth keyboard and I've tried to type up this part so many times and accidentally deleted it.

I'm at work atm so I've used their PC.

Forgive me?

In good news, my little princess is now 4 <3 Dayummm, I feel old.

*************

Life was good.

I had a spring in my step as I walked to the school gym ready for cheerleading practise.

My squad were in a fantastical condition and I truly believed that we were a shoe in for winning this years Nationals; I'd been practising my butt off in my spare time with Contagious and I had high hopes that we too were going to win our upcoming competition.

School was going good - my grades were high.

And to top it all off, I had a seriously hot boyfriend who made me feel safe and special.... and most importantly - happy!

Like I said.... life was good.

Almost TOO good... you know what I mean, when it's inevitable that something bad will have to come along?

"Kaydie, wait up!" I heard Chelsea call out; seconds later I felt her arm loop through mine.

As I looked at my best friend, I couldn't help but notice that she looked different.

Not a bad differnt, just kind of more radiant than normal if that even makes sense?

"You look different" I told her, narrowing my eyes to scrutinise her.

Chelsea smirked.

"Do I?" she asked, her cheeks turning pink.

She laughed when I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?" she asked, holding up the hand that wasn't looped through my arm in defence.

Hmmmm....

"There's something definitely different about you" I continued, wracking my brains to think what it could be.

Chelseas cheeks were now bright red.

"Oh for gods sake, you know me too well" she tutted, rolling her eyes.

Just call me Sherlock....

"Well?" I asked, waiting for her to elaborate.

Yanking on my arm, Chelsea pulled me to the bench that was outside the schools gym.

"Okay, I didn't know whether to tell you this because well it may be weird for you-" she started, her cheeks still as red as her fiery hair, "JordanandIdidit"

It took me a moment to register what the last mumble jumble she'd said had been.

"Did what?" I asked stupidly.

"You know... IT" Chelsea answered, her voice changing to emphasise the word "it".

Realisation dawned on me.

"Oh my god, wow" I replied, feeling like a bimbo for not knowing straight away what she'd meant.

Chelsea smiled shyly.

"You're kinda glowing" I told her.

We both burst out laughing.

"So things are serious now, huh?"