Bonus Chapter

Obi showed me around the castle and only "talked when necessary" which was ever so slightly starting to piss me off. I had tried to engage him in a conversation, but he would blatantly ignore me.

That night, I had been given a meal which seemed to be nice at first, until my body had to dispose it all. Food seemed to taste the same, nor good or bad, food was something that didn't mean much to me.

My insomnia hit me hard the moment I arrived, after taking a somewhat pleasing bath, the fact that someone like me was lying on a bed this comfortable, I just couldn't fall asleep in such luxury as my body had grown used to sleeping on the ground. I never slept much, but today even after an exhausting day, I still seemed to not be able to drift into sleep.

I decided to get some fresh air, as I got changed from my dressing gown into a t-shirt and leggings. Guards were outside my door to make sure that I had no chance to escape, meaning I would have to climb out my window. I climbed up the castle walls and onto the roof which gave an amazing view of Clarence.

In the horizon I could see a small village, but mostly nature surrounded this castle filling me with a sense of tranquility. I felt a subtle presence behind me and my head shot up from my day dream and I turned around into a battle stance to see Obi.

He threw a punch at me but I caught his hand just in time and shoved him backwards causing him to stumble and fall. I folded my arms as he chuckled scratching his head an embarrassed grin was plastered on his face, and a slight layer of pink was dusted across his cheeks. "Just making sure it was you." He confirmed and I rolled my eyes sitting next to him.

"Sure you were." I laughed and he shrugged putting his hands in his lap and stared at his hands.

"Insomnia?" I asked him and he nodded. "Me too."

I stared up at the stars into the sky and admired their extraordinary beauty. They twinkled and I turned to Obi who looked at me at the same time. "Why weren't you talking to me earlier?" I asked him ruffling his hair. "You seem fine now."

"I-I don't know." He muttered grabbing my wrist. "Don't touch my hair."

"I'll do as I please." We both laughed for a few seconds and I felt a feeling of comfort by being around Obi, even if I never really was a people person.
---

Obi's P.O.V.

We spent the night talking about various different things, from old memories to fighting techniques. As soon as the sun began to peek over the horizon, I heard a quiet yawn escape from Yui's lips. "Maybe you should sleep now." I chuckled and felt something leaning on my shoulder.

I turned my head but black hair covered my vision and I realised that Yui was sleeping on my shoulder. "Of course." I sighed rolling my eyes. I stood up and gently carried her on my back, and searched for the window that leaded to her bedroom. I saw an open window and guessed it was hers, and jumped down to the ledge.

I slipped into her room, with Yui still on my back and noticed her armor and such lying on her glass table. I placed her down on her bed and wrapped the covers over her body, sitting on the edge of her bed. "Hm?" She turned over onto her side and quitely and tears flooded down her eyes.

Quitly she mumbled a name and repeated it a few times.

My name.