Bonus Chapter

Obi had informed me that Shirayuki was an apprentice herbalist working for the castle, so Obi guided me to where she would be.

He opened the door to reveal a small young boy with extremely dark brown hair and a beautiful girl with to most gorgeous and unusual red hair.

"Hi smallfry." Obi laughed and patted the young boy's hair. He looked up at Obi with a blank expression, greeted him and went back to grinding a sort of substance.

He's so happy now; I'm glad.

"Hi Obi!" The girl with red hair smiled warmly at him and then fixated her gaze to me. Her eyes widened once she saw me and I could see fear in her eyes.

"This is Yui." Obi gestured to me and the one who I guessed to be Shirayuki nodded nervously.

"Um.. y-yes.. Blood Scythe.. right?"

"Yes. That's me." I chuckled. "No need to be afraid of me, Shirayuki, is it?"

'It's only natural for someone to be scared of a monster like you.'

A voice was whispering to me in my head.

She nodded but her fear of me never changed, as soon as this happened Zen walked into the room.

"Afternoon, Zen." I bowed and once I straightened up.

"Ah- I see you've met Shirayuki." Zen said. "Perfect timing to find you Yui, I have a job for you to complete."

"Yes?"

He handed me a piece of paper, which was a wanted sign. A picture showed a rather large man with orange hair, brown eyes and a beard.

"Find this man, and bring him here, I will take it from there."

I nodded and folded the sheet of paper, and put it in my pocket.

"You may leave at dusk if it is more compatible with you."

"Yes, sir." I muttered and made my way out of the room closing the door behind me. I could just about hear Zen talking to Obi and mentioning my name but I shrugged it off and made my way to my room to get ready to leave at dusk.

I'm so sorry about how short this chapter is! But I needed to end it on this note, but don't fret because I am posting the next chapter today as well.

-Girl Alias ♡