Busy, Busy Week!

My week is going to be busy and exciting. Here's why:

Tuesday: Probably the least busy of all. Just we are going to be practicing HARD in Choir. And I also have an activity for church. We are going to the Marine Base. Honestly, it's not that interesting. But, I'm super happy because this day (or Wednesday, I'm not sure) I might be getting my "Rumors Spread Like Wildfires" shirt that I ordered with my allowance on Saturday! I'll probably let you guys know when I get it!

Wednesday: Technically, no school. I still have to go, but I won't be doing any work because we have a Choir concert. We walk to the high school nearby (the one I'm going to next year) and we sing in a festival/competition and I'm really nervous because we might get our points taken off for reasons I will not say. That day, we spend the whole day at the high school. We eat lunch there and after we finish singing, we will watch other Choirs sing. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. And then after school, we get to sing for our parents. My mom has to take my sister to Occupational Therapy though so, she can't take me. She'll be there to watch, she just can't take me. So, I'm going home with Bridget and I'm super excited (and I have no clue why, but everytime I talk about Bridget, my parents think it's Bridgit Mendler, like why do I have to clarify that? Do you really think I talk to Bridgit Mendler everyday? (I wish, though😋)). So I'm going to her house, her parents will take me and my mom will take me home! I'm super excited to see Bridget's house!

Thursday: Nothing much except school. This is the day I'm gonna wear my "Rumors Spread Like Wildfire" shirt. Super excited!

Friday: School. But NASA is coming to our school to give a presentation and like two other schools are coming to see it and we all have to wear the same shirts. It's not that exciting. Btw, my Spring Break isn't for two more weeks (I think).

So yeah. That's my busy week I'm gonna have😆