FREAKING OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

You know my obsession with Sabrina Carpenter?? Well.....*drumroll*

SABRINA CAME TO MY TOWN!!!!! CELEBRITIES NEVER COME HERE!!!!!!!!!! She's on her way to LA and she stopped here this morning to sing 'On Purpose' on the radio!!! Here's how I know: I was in the car with my friend on my way to school from Seninary (the church class) and Kaylee (the friend I was with) kept changing the radio station (all local stations, they're the only ones she gets) and then I heard the words "Sabrina Carpenter from the show 'Girl Meets World' up next" I screamed!! I told Kaylee to keep the radio on. Please note: Everybody knew 'On Purpose' because I sang it at the Choir Concert. Kaylee kept the radio station on and I jammed but it seemed weird because there was a guitar in the background and it sounded like it was a performance or something. After it was over, they said "And that was Sabrina Carpenter live in our studio" and then Sabrina answered something but I was at school so I had to leave. I thought it was really cool at first because usually the only radio that plays Sabrina is Radio Disney. Then I realized "THAT'S A LOCAL RADIO STATION!!!!" Or I thought it was. And if she was live and in studio then that meant she was in my town!! I looked it up to see and it was!!!! I looked on her Twitter and Instagram to see if she tweeted anything about it. She didn't. She didn't Instagram or Snap anything about it either. I told Bridget and she's like "Why are we in school? Let's go find her!" Now I felt bad that I had to go to stinking school and I couldn't track her down!!! It made sense because she has her LA concert tonight and my town is on the way to LA!!!!!!!! I'M FREAKING OUTTTT!!!!!!! Eeeeekkkkk!!!!! Sabrina Carpenter was in the town I grew up in!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!