Graduation

Well....I'm officially a high schooler... Today was my 8th grade promotion and I feel so old. I can't process that I'm going to be a HIGH SCHOOLER!!! This is so weird...

Today (May 26th) was the last day of school. In the morning, we practiced for the promotion and then ate lunch, then we hung out in classrooms or we could go home to get ready. I was lonely. Here's why:

At our school, the grades are divided up into two teams. Team E and Team F (7th grade had Team C & D and 6th grade has A & B), Team E has four teachers, one for each subject, and so does Team F. Each student is split between those two teams. If you're on Team E, you have classes with Team E and Team F with Team F and so on. Well, all of my friends are on Team F (except Zoe but she wasn't there😢). And the promotion practices and ceremonies went by teams. So when Team E was done with their practice, Team F would practice. Well, since all my friends were on Team F, they were practicing while I was hanging out in Mr. Swain's classroom.

But they finally finished and we went to Mr. Ham's class to hang out.

And then at the actual promotion I had to stand with Jacob, the guy I played with in Kindergarten, and he hates me. It was awkward. So yeah😀!