New Hamsters

So, at the store, it was really confusing and stuff but the man helping us said hamsters cannot live together. Me and my family went to PetSmart and the man let us look at hamsters. She said she still really wanted two and was willing to buy another cage. So, we bought another Short-haired Syrian (that is what Teddy was) His name is Farkle. Farkle Minkus Smith.
Here's a pic:

He's a really pretty color and he was in a cage with all his siblings at the pet store

He's a really pretty color and he was in a cage with all his siblings at the pet store. So far, he won't let us touch him or he'll try and bite and won't let us pick him up either. My sister says he's probably just a little scared and that he'll adjust and soon enough he'll be comfortable. He gets to live in Teddy's old cage. We cleaned and sanitized everything.

Then we have Marshmallow. He's a robo dwarf hamster. My sister bought an entirely new cage for him. My dad was mad because we have two cages in the garage (Stormy's and Teddy's one that he escaped) and could've saved money but my sister insisted. Her excuse is that Stormy died from an illness and she doesn't think it's sanitary for a hamster to live there and he's like "Can't you sanitize it?" And she's like "Yeah but I don't wanna take chances" and now my dads mad because she won't get rid of it and it's taking up space in our garage. And then my mom said Teddy's old cage is for when we take the hamster's places, since Teddy's new cage, well now it's Farkle's, isn't in any condition to be hauled. My dad didn't want to argue so he's like "Ok whatever"

This is Marshmallow

We put his cage next to Thunder's

But it was funny because when we were looking at hamsters, the man was trying to catch one and it played dead😂😂 I've never seen an animal play dead before😂 And the kittens there were so adorable oh my gosh😍