Just Another Update

So, I did my solo! Quickly, here are the songs we sang for Choir, "The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World, "Only Hope" from A Walk To Remember, "Some Nights" by fun. and "Pure Imagination" from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. So, I was supposed to go on for my solo right after we sang Only Hope. I was getting nervous but I did it! I sang in front of an auditorium. I'm proud of myself. I got lots of compliments though so that's cool. So, yeah!

But, the concert had a downside. You know how sometimes you have those kids in your class who just won't be quiet and won't stop messing around? Well, I have those in my Choir class. They're only in Choir because any other class wouldn't work for their schedule. I was with my therapist (yes, I see her at school) when this happened but the boys were acting up and Mr. O'Brien (the Choir teacher) banned us from singing Bohemian Rhapsody, which all of his 3 Choirs were gonna sing all together. Keep in mind that I'm in Beginning Choir and there are two periods for Beginning Choir, 5th and 6th. I'm in 5th. 6th still got to sing. During the song, everyone is up on the stage singing Bohemian Rhapsody. Except my class. My class wasn't happy about this either. We didn't do anything. We're sitting in the 'Row Of Shame' for the "bad kids" when half of us didn't even do anything. I wasn't even in the classroom when it happened for Pete's sake!!! I still sat down and watched them sing. Some girl from our period, Cately, decides, even though we never practiced the song, that she wanted to go on stage. She's the only one from 5th period up there. Sidney (she's also in 5th period) was mad!!!! She would've killed Cately if Sam didn't stop her. It kind of made me mad that when Mr. O'Brien was scolding her in class the next day, she just started laughing and is like "Oops!" It made me mad. Ok, enough about that!

Even more depressing stuff coming up though, so beware. So, remember how Ryan McCartan and Dove Cameron were engaged? Ha! Read this tweet and tell me if they still are or not.

This just makes me so sad!!😭😭 I loved this relationship!! It also makes me sad how much hate Dove and Ryan are getting for this!! It's super sad!😭

That's all for now but I will keep you updated.

~Camree