Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I got off of school on Tuesday, yesterday we travelled to St. George, Utah to stay. We will be back Sunday!!
What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? I'm eating at my great-grandma's house!! Although, I don't feel very well. After eating, I took a looong nap. A much needed nap. High really sleep deprives you. I have to get up early to go to the church thing I go to every morning. It's worth it though, it's so fun!!!

Also, I have a crush on this guy in my class at Seminary (the church thing) he goes to church with me too so I see him a lot. His name is McKay. His sister Rianon is my friend. He moved here from Utah😍😍 Here he is

I don't have an individual picture of him but the one in the white sweatshirt in the front is him

I don't have an individual picture of him but the one in the white sweatshirt in the front is him. Everyone else is just people at my church including me. That's when we went ice skating last Saturday!! It was so fun!! After you get the hang of it, it's way fun. I'll tell you about it...

So we go as a church to these white buildings (they're called temples, there may be one in your town) and we do stuff in there. Then after that, we went ice skating at a rink in Phoenix. It was way fun!! I kept trying to purposely crash in to McKay. After we left, in the car with me Rianon, Kaylee, Kylie, Liza, Sara and Kara. First we sang All Time Low by Jon Bellion, Love Me Now by John Legend and In The Name Of Love by Bebe Rexha. Every time the beat would drop, we would dab. (Also, I found out Rianon likes Sabrina Carpenter so 😍😍) And then we prank called Corbin (a guy from our church in a different car) Kylie was in control of the phone. She told Corbin that she ordered her pizza an hour ago and it still hasn't come... then we got into this situation with Kara having to be a "husband" and such. It got weird...

Also, it's really cold in St. George... it's like 32 degrees and I'm not used to this because I'm AZ, the coldest is in the 50s occasionally the 40s if we're lucky.

Well, that's all!!! Toodles!!!