Update

Hey guys!😀 I haven't updated this book in forever...I'm sorry😁 I've been super busy! Let me tell you how I'm doing:

Seminary: This is basically a before-school church thing. We are learning about the New Testament! It's really fun and I passed off a scripture! We have 8 in our class so it's small...

Biology: I actually kind of like this class😀 Idk why I just like learning about stuff like this. We had a worm lab the other day and all the girls were like "Ew!" And I was like all playing with my worm and I named it Calum because why not? (Mainly because Calum WORthy and a WORm, idk I know it's bad)

History: I swear Mr. Robinson is trying to kill us. He gives us all this homework!!! I got in trouble in his class😁 On Tuesday, I wasn't feeling well and I was doing my Cornell Notes for this class about World War I and I knew we had another assignment but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then I remembered but I honestly was tired and it was stressing me out and my mom said to just rest because it would make me feel worse than I already was. Then, the next day, Mr. Robinson's all like "Stop slacking off! You can still do homework if you're sick!" Anyways, it made me feel bad and I started crying and he felt really bad. That's the second time I've cried. The 1st time was when I didn't have a binder and at my school, binders are non-negotiable. The reason I didn't have one is because with my ADHD, it makes me more unorganized than I already am and just messes up everything and binders are supposed to help you stay organized and if they don't help me keep organized then, what's the point, right? Well, he got me in trouble and I started crying that day too and he felt REALLY bad and we worked it out😀 You probably just skimmed over hat whole thing I'm sorry. I know I'm boring.

English: I've been struggling not calling this class "Language Arts" because that's what it was called in middle school. Other than that, I'm doing good in that class. I like my teacher. She's a fangirl and she's really cool!

Lunch: It's not what I was expecting as of Summer but it works! We sit outside. I sit with Bridget sabrinasroses , and my friend from 7th grade, Sam, and my friend, Goshlyn WyvernWishes , my other friend from 7th grade, Zoey, and then Sam brings her friend, Daisy, who's in my Choir class. Daisy brings Brianna who used to be in Choir. Idk what happened there, probably a schedule change. And occasionally, some girl who would sit with us last year sometimes names Juliana sits by us. But yeah that's our lunch gang. Usually, Bridget will go on her phone while I talk to her and Brianna will listen to rap music through headphones, Sam and Daisy will talk, Goshlyn goes on her laptop, Juliana sits and eats and listens in and Zoey will join my conversation with Bridget. It's cool. But today something awkward happened. Bridget wasn't there it was just me, Zoey, Sam, and Goshlyn. Some older kid sits down at our table. I assumed he probably knew Sam or Goshlyn or something. He sits down and he starts saying inappropriate things and asking if we had food. He also said something about being on drugs. Then Goshlyn gave him a pretzel and he walked away. We just assumed it was a dare or something. We were a bit weirded out though.

Dance: It's a cool class and all but my bad coordination doesn't suit me well. She'll show us the door moves and I've got that and then she'll show us the hand motions and then I'm lost but I just try my best. At least it's not PE😦.

Choir: Funnest class. Mr. O'Brien is hilarious!! And he gave us a brain teaser yesterday and he while class couldn't figure it out but I got it!! I won't bore you with another long story but if you really wanna know he teaser just ask. Anyways, we're singing The Middle by Jimmy Eat World, Only Hope from A Walk To Remember and Some Nights by fun. I'm a soprano. I've got my parts down. Me, Sam (yes, the same Sam as before), and Sidney Melody_Lawton (yes, the same Sidney from last year) all are sopranos and we practice together a lot.

Math: It's ok. Strict teacher but it's ok. It's the last class of the day so I'm just like "Let's get out of here!" I'm just kind of by myself in that class. No friends in it or anything. Ms. Sawyer is cool but not as cool as Mr. Swain was last year😜.

Drama Club: I'm getting to know all my cast mates and getting more comfortable with them but I need to practice talking to an audience and stuff because we're doing that in the play and we practiced that today. I definitely need to work on talking to people that's all I can say about that.

So that's how school is going! How's your guys' lives? Have you started school? If so, are you enjoying it? What grade are you guys in? I'm in 9th.

I think that's all for now but I'll keep you updated😋