New Phone

I'm getting anew phone. Here's how it all happened: My brother was watching his dumb Terraria videos on my mom's iPad and he forgot to close YouTube and he used up all our data for the month. Every day, I would come home complaining about how the bus was miserable because Spotify, Pandora, or Radio Disney weren't working on my phone and I had to listen to the same songs in my music on repeat (I may have exaggerated a little but whatever). That gets old really fast. And since our data is always out, I'm constantly having to listen to those songs. The only ones that never get old are On Purpose (Sabrina Carpenter), Monster (The Girl And The Dreamcatcher), and One Direction Caption Fail (Rhett and Link) (Sorry I love that song😂). Anyways, one day I said to my dad, "Call Verizon and do something about this!" Well, I said it more politer but whatever. He calls Verizon, and now, not only do we get 6 more gigabytes of data (so I can listen to Spotify on the bus again), but he ordered me a new phone. It's just an iPhone 6 (not 6s or 6 Plus, just 6) but that's what I wanted for the longest time now. My phone that I have now (iPhone 5c) is so laggy and has a battery problem (like a bad one) and it's just really old so I want a new one. And it was only a dollar! Something about a contract and upgrade or whatever. The only catch was that I had to keep it for 2 years but I don't really cares about that. I'd rather have a 6 than a 5c. It should come tomorrow and I'm super excited💗. I'll tell you when I get it. I'll try to update when I can but I'm just so busy, but I'll try. Thanks, love you all!!

P.S. I updated to iOS 10 and I love it except all the cool features about it were for iPhone 6's so that's one of the reasons I'm super excited!!