Weird Things That Happened At School Today

Well, I only had 3 classes because of testing, but those three classes were weird. So first in Language Arts, Mrs. Morse is making us write an essay on a movie!? Who does that?!

In Science, we talked about cells and watched Star Wars. But, while we were talking about cells, Jacob and Mrs. Rupp were having an argument over the difference between girls and boys in the gross kind of way to put it lightly. That conversation was weird😐. Do you know what I mean? Like the way you can tell what gender a child is when they are first born and they were arguing about the way the use the bathroom differently and it was just very weird and disturbing and I'm sorry you had to read that.

In Choir, it got funny! Archer4life , you know what I mean! Well, we were practicing on the risers, when Mrs. Sheffield (the principal) came on the announcements and told anyone who was moving out of the city, state, or country over the summer needs to come to the office. This is the conversation that happened afterwards:

Trinity (a girl in my class): I'm gonna move to a different country if Donald Trump becomes president
Mr. Lanning: *nods his head*
Dru (another girl in my class): You can't because he's gonna build a wall!
Me and Jordan: *start laughing our heads off*

Then Trinity tried mimicking Donald Trump.

"We must feel sad for all the poor lives lost at 7/11" and me and Jordan burst out laughing some more. I mean 9/11 was sad,but the fact that Donald Trump said 7/11 is what's funny!

And then later on, me and Sidney walked up to Mr. Lanning and asked him if he knew what an OTP was and his face was just 😂😂😂priceless. Then I wrote "Bam What?!" And Ally's bear pun on the white board because why not?