The Bus.......

So, when I was coming home from school, I got on the bus likw normal, turned on my music, Drag Me Down by One Direction was playing. Ok, so before I say anymore, our normal bus driver is somewhere and he hasn't been there so we've been having a substitute. We've had the same sub all week. I know her from church, her name is Marsha and she's a good family friend. She's not a friend anymore after what she did to me......

So, again, I was getting on the bus, listening to Drag Me Down, when Marsha wanted to tell us something. I took out my headphones and listened. She said, since the kids on my bus have been horrible and misbehaving, so we all get a punishment. No choosing where to sit (not that I care) and no getting up. That was easy to follow. The hard rule was no electronics. No phones, no iPads. That's what got me. Some kid in the back asked if we can text our moms and she said no (this is ridiculous, what if something happens, what if we need to tell our worried moms that we are safe) and then I asked if we could listen to music. That's when she said "No!" right at me! I started crying. One, because music is what helps me keep my sanity and calm down. The bus is very loud. I would go crazy if I had no music. I didn't care that we couldn't play on our devices, I needed my music. I started crying and breaking down from anxiety, one from being yelled no and two from not being able to listen to music. The girl next to me asked what's wrong and I told her. I said that it was giving me anxiety and the only thing that calms me down is music. But I couldn't listen to that. She said to do it secretly so I did, but somehow Marsha caught me and told me to put it away. I did, but I couldn't take it. I started thinking about Auslly and Miggie and that didn't help, so you definitely know something is wrong. I put my headphones in secretly amd listen to Genie In A Bottle Dove Cameron Version and she catches me again. She moves me to the front like a bad kid. I secretly do it again and she says "You do it one more time, you get a write-up and I'm taking your phone". I hug my phone. This time, I don't mess with her, mainly because my bus stop was here.

Stuff I Find Ridiculous About This:
-I was using music to cope with my anxiety and apparently, having a disorder is wrong, because I wasn't allowed to cope with my anxiety. Even though she was a sub, she should still know. My therapist (my new one that is waaaaayyyyy better than my old one) told me, when I'm feeling anxious, I should listen to music to calm me down. I was just listening to her.
-I'm a good kid. I wasn't gonna cause any trouble. I never caused any trouble. Why was I being punished? I wasn't gonna pull anything!
-We can't text our mom?! What if we have worried moms who want to know where we are
-She told me to wipe up my tears and deal with it
-I know her. She is a family friend. She should know I have anxiety. She comes to my brother's baseball games and all of our birthday parties. Why was she treating me like a bad kid?
-I know she's going through stuff, but don't take it out at work.

Thanks Archer4life for helping me through this.