Best Birthday Ever!!

That was amazing😍😍!! Wet N' Wild in Phoenix so much fun!! I felt like a daredevil!! I went on a bunch of thrill slides!! Well, they did have your basic slides, which were fun, but I liked the thrill ones!! Well, they had these racer slides and you don't start out on like an opened space like normal, you start out in a tunnel thing like normal slides, then you go into the basic thing. And the tunnels are curvy😀! And then the Tornado... It's basically a funnel and I loved it!! And then one that was like a skate park and I loved it! And this rapid slide!! You felt like you were gonna fall off the slide!! It was awesome!! And the wave pool was fun!! And the lazy river!! And these slides that go up and down!! I thought they would be scary, but they were so fun!! And even though Meghan didn't wanna go on most of the slides with me, I guess my brother was a good companion (not really, but whatever). And my dad went with me on a slide and since he's so heavy, he made us go super fast😍😍!! And their food was amazing!! My sister missed out!! I will definitely go there again!! It's way better than the water park I have in my town!!

Also, I am officially 14😜 Who else reading this is 14?