Chapter 30. Trying to Impress Naruto's Dead but not Dead Dad.

"Now when you say that he's your son, do you mean that in a sense where you view him as a son or it's some weird kink you have?" I panicked. I never expected to see Naruto's parents since they were dead. Usually when a parent was dead, that meant you could not have a conversation with them. However, Kami had different plans for me. Or Orochimaru. Both were evil in my mind at the moment. 

He began to choke. "N-N-No, that's, that's not what I meant. I meant in a paternal sense, as in I'm his father.  I'm genetically related to him."

"O-ooooh. Okay." I said and it was silent. No one else said a goddamn thing and I hated it.  It felt like everyone just wanted to bathe in the most uncomfortable moment to ever exist.  "Wait. Wait. You mean to tell me, that you, the Fourth Hokage, are Naruto's dad?" 

The Fourth Hokage smiled at me as we kept running. "I had always hoped to meet my son's girlfriend someday. I never thought I'd be lucky enough to do so. I thought that I'd miss everything."  He frowned a bit at the end of his last sentence. His eyes were distant for a second as he looked ahead. He then turned back to back and smiled again. "My name's Minato Uzamaki. It's nice to meet you, even if it's not in the best of circumstances." 

"My name is Harmony Akako. It's nice to meet you too. I never thought I'd be lucky enough to meet you in person. Well, you in person and not a pile of ashes. You, in person, but alive. I mean I know you're not technically alive currently. Um.  You have a physical form now, and I get to see that and talk to it. I mean you're not an it, you're a person. Just not living even though you're moving." Never before had my face been so red. I thought a legit fire was going to appear on my cheeks because they felt so hot I imagined they were smoking. Minato did a sweat drop after I had word vomited on him.  

Sarutobi's laughter thankfully saved me for a moment from myself. "For years you were always a spitfire and never faltered on a single word you said. Even as a child, you were so assertive with your speaking. It's funny to see you now struggling to speak." Never mind, I wasn't saved. I was roasted by a dead man. 

"Thanks, Third Hokage," I said sarcastically. "For nothing." I muttered to myself. 

"It is a little fun to see you struggle to talk after the many headaches you gave me from your talking, over the years," Sasuke said. 

"Wow. Thanks Sasuke. It's almost like you never left. Oh wait, you did leave! You left to be with some weird fucking pedo snake guy. You don't get to contribute to this conversation." I glared at Sasuke who refused to look at me. He kept looking forward. His eyebrows did furrow a little. Guess my words had gotten to him. 

"You don't get to speak to Sasuke-kun like that!" The red hair girl barked at me. I then glared at her. 

"Sasuke-kun? Are you fucking shitting me right now?" I look at Sasuke with wide eyes. "Seriously? I thought you left to get more power, not to get a puppy dog to follow you around." 

"I'm not a dog! You're one to talk. Your nose looks like a pug's nose." She smirked at me. 

"Oh no. You got me. I so care about your opinion of me. I'm weeping on the inside." I said condescendingly to her. She then got a vein that popped up on her head. 

"Ladies, save the anger for the battlefield. We're on our way to save humanity right now." The First Hokage said. 

"I guess I'll play nice for now. I don't want her to work herself up into a fit." The red haired girl sneered at me. Oh, how I wanted to rip her hair off. Never before had I been around another red hair person and there she was giving it a bad name. I scrunched my nose at her. 

We all ran in silence for a few minutes after that. I finally took a look around myself and realized I was in the most wacky group of all time. There were four dead Hokages with us, one who happened to be Naruto's dad, Orochimaru, Sasuke, and whoever else was in Sasuke's gang. Not to mention myself who was put on lockdown in the Leaf Village. Oh no. Lady Hokage was going to decimate me when I got back home. Yeah, I'd have helped save humanity but I knew Tsunade would still knock my teeth in when I got back. She tended to be a bit of a menace when people broke her rules. Especially someone like me who happened to drive her crazy and fight with her. Honestly, I felt like Tsunade had been waiting for a good reason to punt me into the sun.