A Promise To A Friend

"Woah, Kankuro looks like shit." I said as soon as we all saw Kankuro laying on a bed with nurses and medical ninjas around him. He writhed around in pain as Temari quickly walked over to him. "My guess is that puberty has been rough for him."

"Kankuro!" Temari said and examined him as soon as she reached him. A random nurse went up to Temari and explained the situation. 

"You see, Kankuro went off to save Gaara. He fought against a member of the Akatsuki and got poisoned by him. So far we have seen no antidote to this poison since it is one we have never encountered."  he explained and Temari frustratingly clenched her fists. 

"I got this." Sakura said as she tied her hair up with her ninja head band and walked over to Kankuro. She examined him and then rattled off supplies that the people should get her. 

"So we are truly facing tough opponents." I thought to myself and crossed my arms over my chest. "This means I have more protecting of Naruto to do. Or that baka has to be less reckless." I then sweat dropped after that thought. "I know my luck." 

"I GOT YOU WHITE FANG!" a random voice yelled and then an elderly lady ran towards Kakashi Sensei. She then attacked him as my sensei panicked. 

"No! I'm not him!" Kakashi Sensei said and tried to dodge the lady. 

"You know, I would help you Kakashi Sensei. But remember that one time you thought it would be so funny to allow me to get beat up by an elderly lady? This is you feeling my pain. Never forget this moment, because you bet that I sure as hell won't." I explained and smugly crossed my arms over my chest with a smirk on my face. 

"Hey! Stop attacking Kaka-Sensei!" Naruto yelled and tried to pull the lady off of our sensei. 

"Sister! That is not him!" another new voice said. When I looked for the source, I saw an elderly man who had looked as if he had no eyes. His eyes brows looked so shape at the end that he could cut somebody with them. 

"Where are his pupils? Better yet, where the heck are his eyes?" I thought to myself as I watched the scene unfold in front of me.

"I WILL DESTRO-What?" the lady asked and then looked at Kakashi again. 

"He resembles the White Fang, but is not him." the man said. 

"You're right." the lady said then dropped Kakashi Sensei onto the floor. "Are you his son?" 

"Y-Yes." Kakashi Sensei stuttered out as he awkwardly rubbed his head. 

"Ah, that would explain things." the lady said as she nodded her head. 

"Who are you and why did you attack Kaka-Sensei?!" Naruto yelled as he tried to help Kakashi Sensei get up.

"I apologize for my sisters actions. She has a certain thing she has had wanted to say to the White Fang for quite a while." the elderly man explained in an apologetic tone. "I am Ebizo and my sister's name is Chiyo." 

"Chiyo," I said as I walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "I still say you should beat up my sensei. I will not stop you." 

"How nice of you Harmony." Kakashi Sensei said to me and sweat dropped. 

"This is you feeling the pain I felt!" angrily, I said and put my hands on my hips. "You know deep down in your dirty mind that you deserved that a bit after what you did to me on one of our missions." 

"SHUT UP! I NEED TO FOCUS!" Sakura yelled to us out of no where.

Suddenly, all of us forgot how to speak and focused on Sakura doing her procedure. Kakashi, Naruto, and I knew the destruction Sakura could cause. We did not want to receive that anytime soon. She worked away and used her chakra control to use water to push through Kankuro to get the poison out. Small droplets of sweat began to appear on her forehead as she did her work. It truly amazed me to see Sakura put her medical ninjutsu to use.