Do You Know What It's Like To Give Birth?

When Naruto, Sakura, and I reached Tsunade's office, she said she had an idea for all three of us to do. Sakura was confident in whatever the idea was and kept her composure maintained. She had definitely changed for the better. Naruto however, he was freaked out a bit.

"You can't torture us!" Naruto exclaimed with wide eyes and pointed a finger at our Hokage. A vein formed on her forehead as the baka continued. "I knew it was a mistake to have a drunk as the Hokage! You can believe it that I will kick your ass to save this vill-AH!"

"YOU IDIOT!" Angrily, Sakura yelled and punched Naruto so hard that he flew to the back wall. I looked at her in horror for her brute strength. I knew she was stronger, but I had no idea just how strong she had gotten. "Sorry Lady Hokage for Naruto being an idiot." She said and bowed apologetically.

"It is okay Sakura." Tsunade said and waved her hand a bit. "Since all that is left of Team Seven is back together, I think that you should go through your first mission together again so you are ready for future missions. I know that Sakura is more than ready to go back to missions and use her knowledge. Naruto and Harmony should both be ready also."

"I'm more than ready!" Naruto eagerly yelled and fist pumped.

"Wait, so we're going to face our child loving sensei again for the bell test?" I asked with my eye brows furrowed together.

"Correct." A new voice said beside me. I jumped in shock and instinctively punched them in the stomach. "Omhp! We don't start now." He muttered as he was crouched over in pain.

"Sorry Kaka-Sensei." Sheepishly, I said and sweat dropped in embarrassment. Then a vein covered the sweat drop. "There is no way that I'm going to let you charm me over like you did with Naruto and Sasuke! They might be easy, but I have standards."

"I don't go after my students as a love interest." Kakashi Sensei said to me and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You're right. I picture you more of a self lover type of guy." In disgust, I said and wrinkled my nose. "How did we get stuck with you as our sensei?"

"Shut up." Frustratedly, Tsunade said and sent me a glare as she rubbed her temples. Even though a bit of me was a intimidated by her, I keep up my front and acted cool. "You three will be repeating the bell test. All you can head over there now. I have some paper work to do."

"Or bottles of sake to drink." I muttered under my breathe as we walked out.

"What was that brat?" Tsunade asked me through clenched teeth and I stopped in horror that she had caught me. Quickly, I turned around with a smile on my face.

"Nothing lady Hokage." I said and quickly walked out of the room and shut the door behind me. Shizune loudly sighed from relief. Over the while, Tsunade and I have butted heads a few times. It did was not a good day for anybody who was around either of us for even a second.

"Oh by the way, as soon the test is over I want both you and Naruto to come here for some business we have to discuss!" Tsunade yelled and I wrinkled my nose at the possibilities of what it could be.

Naruto and Sakura talked to each other as we all walked to the training field together. I, however, was holding Kaka-Sensei's wrist as I pulled him along. I was perfectly fine with how many annoyed and wary glances he sent me.

"I don't need to be dragged around like a child." Kakashi Sensei said to me and rolled his visible eye.

"Yes you do." I said as we weaved between people to follow Naruto and Sakura. "Don't think that I would forget all the hours we've waited for you. There is no way I'm letting you out on your own. We all know the routine. You show up late, we question why, and then you say something stupid about the path of life. It's an old routine and I plan on spicing things up."