I Can Kick My Own Ass

I wasted no time for her to make the first move. Swiftly, I dashed forward towards my clone and began to get into hand to hand combat. Punches, kicks, and blocks were thrown all over the place. It was when I threw a kick and Anti-Harmony grabbed it, things became intense. She began to swing me around, but I quickly grabbed a kunai and stabbed her as I curled my stomach so she was in distance. It was then that she let go of me and I flew into the air. 

Gracefully, I grabbed a tree branch. I fixed my body so I was crouching under the branch. My hair was hanging down. It was another great reason that I kept my hair short. It was easy to manage and easy to battle with. 

"Wow, I honestly thought I would have put up much more of a fight." I said and shook my head from side to side. "I am disappointed in myself." 

Anti-Harmony then threw some shrunken at me as her response. My eyes widened as I quickly launched myself off of the tree branch in an attempt to avoid being hit by the shrunken. Anti-Harmony had taken that as her chance to laugh herself also. She took advantage of my attention being on the shrunken so she kicked me in the stomach and sent me flying yet again. 

My back hit the side of a tree and I began to fall down towards the roots of the tree. After a few seconds of falling and trying to grab onto the tree, I gave up and launched myself off of it towards another direction. I landed onto the side of a tree with my feet on it. Anti-Harmony was quick in pursuit after me. Hurriedly, I ran up the tree towards the stop with a kunai in each hand. When I heard weapons jingle behind me, I turned around just in time to block the group of kunai that were thrown at me. 

Dammit, if I want to have any chance of winning this fight I have to be willing to get injured. I cannot try to be safe during this fight. All I have to focus on is winning and helping the others as soon as possible. I thought to myself and clenched my jaw. 

"Fuck you Akatsuki. Fuck you and your stupid seals. Fuck you for stealing the Kazekage. Just fuck you right in the butt-hole." I said as Anti-Harmony ran towards me and threw more kunai at me. "Ah fuck." 

"Harmony, we have figured out that the clones only have the same skills as we do." Neji said and I nodded as I took in that tidbit of information. "Along with the same amount of energy we had as we lifted the seal." 

"Time to be extra youthful then." I said and grinned. 

I blocked a group of kunai again and threw the two in my hand at Anti-Harmony. While I was running further up the tree, I had multiple ideas for plans running through my head. If I continued to run up, I could torpedo myself down and take her down a few notches. Literally. As I chuckled a bit at my pun, I continued to run up the tree with some fresh kunai in each hand.  Quickly, I tried to put some wire through each kunai. It was a bit difficult since I had to block oncoming kunai, but I had managed to do the task.

When I was near the top, I stopped the chakra on my feet and turned myself down towards the ground at an angle. My clone was close behind me so she was in reach of the wire. 

"Time to do my own Primary Lotus." I said with a confident smirk as I wrapped the wire around Anti-Harmony with a tight grip on her. We were swirling towards the ground at such a fast velocity. We were so fast that we broke through some branches. Thankfully, I had managed to use Anti-Harmony's head to break the branches. 

Just a few seconds before we were about to hit the ground, I jumped away and let Anti-Harmony hit the ground. Since I had not done my copy of Primary Lotus many times, I tumbled across the ground. My back hit a tree and I groaned in pain. 

I groaned even more when I saw a group of shrunken heading in my direction. My brain then snapped back into action again and I got into a blocking stance. The shrunken stung as they hit my skin and got into my arms. It was when I saw a worn out Anti-Harmony standing a medium fighting range away from me that I began to stand up.