17. Do the Ninja Thing

"There is no way you can defeat me." The man said to me and I snorted. 

"Is this supposed to be a serious fight? I will easily destroy you." I said in a determined tone and cracked my knuckles. 

I heard the boy behind me chuckle and then whistled. "Such spunk," He said to me. Cockily, I smirked and looked at the enemy in front of me with confidence. 

"Oh believe me, there is more than spunk in me." I said to him. Time to put my plan into action, Quickly, I turned around and began to run away. "There is also a girl who is determined to get an asshole back!" 

"Coward!" The boy yelled with laughter in his voice. I heard the loud thud of footsteps from the man follow after me. 

When the exit began to appear in my vision, I began to perform hand signs. Clone Jutsu! I yelled in my mind. There was a big cloud of smoke that surrounded the area as I ran up the wall. I could hear the loud footsteps of the enemy head towards the door. Swiftly, I flipped backwards and stabbed a kunai into the back of the man's neck. Once the kunai entered his neck, I launched myself off of him while I flipped to cut his neck even more. 

"You really do know how to run away while still getting an enemy." The voice of the boy said. "What a fierce gal." It was not until he saw my bleeding arm that he noticed something was wrong. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, you broke one of the tubes. Kabuto is going to be very mad. Those things are not that easy to make." 

The enemy turned to face me. His face was made of pure rage towards me. He launched himself at me with a fast pace. Speedily, I cartwheeled to the side at the last moment and then used my momentum to change my direction and kick his back. His face was bashed onto the ground that was covered with glass. I stood up to pick up his head, only to kick his face and throw him at the wall. 

"I cannot believe you just knocked out one of the strongest test subjects." The boy yelled to me and my jaw dropped. "Why do you look so surprised? Did you think we hired some guards for the place?" He then snorted with laughter. "You don't know anything about this place!" By then, he was howling with laughter again. 

I face palmed then rubbed my forehead. "You are one of a kind. Only an idiot like you could make me mad at one moment then laughing the next." 

"If I didn't know any better, I would say that you were flirting with me." The boy suggested and wiggled his eye brows as I walked towards him. I snorted from his comment and shook my head from side to side. 

"Sorry to break your heart, but I already have an idiot whom I am in love with." I explained and saw the dumb grin on the boy's face. "Stop thinking like that. I know what you are thinking." 

"I am thinking of nothing, you are the one thinking in a dirty way." He winked at me and my face went red. 

I exhaled and tried to hide my red face. "Just tell me where I can find Sasuke Uchiha." 

The boy began to examine his nails again and not talk to me. In an annoyed manner, I crossed my arms over my chest and sighed loudly. The boy looked up at me for a second and went back to his nails again. "Is he here?" 

The boy snorted and rolled his eyes. His reaction caused a vein to form on my forehead. "Yeah, he is." 

I was done with his sass. Angrily, I banged my fist against the glass. "Do you want to elaborate on that sentence and tell me where he is? Or do you insist on being a top level ass? Right now I do not have time for your little games and have a different ass to pick up and take back home." 

"I don't know, you ask me." 

I roared from anger at the boy's actions. "Listen here, I have a kunai." I held up my kunai to show him, "Do you know where this kunai is going? It is going up your ass if you do not tell me where Sasuke is."