Off On A Mission To Save A Hair Color Stealing Punk!

By the time Naruto and I had moved all of my stuff to my new apartment, our stomachs had grown twice the size from our hunger. It took a lot of effort to carry as much as we did. In fact, we ended up accidentally taking some of his stuff to my place because we were trying to see who could carry the most. It was possible that I had tripped him once or twice. Three times at the most.

"Ichiraku ramen?" We asked in each other in unison and laughed.

"It's nice to know that things haven't changed too much between us." Happily, I said to Naruto as we began to walk to Ichiraku ramen.

"You haven't changed much either." Naruto said with a smile on his face, and quickly scanned over my whole body.

"I SWEAR TO KAMI NARUTO! IF YOU BRING UP MY NONEXISTENT BOOBS ONE MORE TIME, I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR PENIS OFF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR BUTT! THEN YOU WILL CONSTALY BE HAVING BUTT SEX WITH YOURSELF! NOT LIKE YOU DON'T ALREADY DO THAT WITH KAKA-SENSEI THOUGH!" Angrily, I yelled and Naruto and kicked him in the crotch with a vein on my forehead. "It's nice to know that you haven't changed much either though." Sweetly, I said with a forced smile on my face.

"H-Harmony-chan... I-I'm sorry." Naruto apologized to me while he was curled up in a ball on the ground.

"It's fine I guess. You have been around Pervy Sage of quite a while." I said and sighed as a blush spread across my face. "I guess I'm a bit sorry also. I've just kind of embraced myself instead of trying to change everything about me. However, it's possible I should work on my anger issues a bit." I said and began to drag Naruto to Ichiraku ramen. "Then who will be the one to keep people in line and keep things interesting? I guess I will have to take up that role."

When we had reached Ichiraku ramen, Naruto slowly got up and crawled onto a chair. Teuchi sweat dropped at Naruto, but a big grin spread across his face as he saw it was Naruto. Ayame had a big grin on her face as she saw that it was Naruto also.

"Naruto my boy! It's been so long!" Teuchi exclaimed and saw that Naruto was in pain. "What happened? Did you get a serious injury during training?"

"No, instead he got a serious case of pervy stupidity." I said and stuck my tongue out at Naruto. "He'll be fine."

"Hey Teuchi." Weakly, Naruto said and was breathing heavily. "Five BBQ ramen please."

"Right on it!" Happily, Teuchi said and laughed as he glanced from Naruto to me. Obviously, he had found something entertaining about us that neither of us saw.

When I looked at Naruto again and saw how much pain he was in, I caved and went soft. "Okay, as an apology and welcome back gift I'll pay for some of your ramen." I said and right away Naruto's face was big and bright again. "Hold up, I'm not paying for all of it. I know how much you're capable of eating. I would like to be able to make my new apartment cozy for me."

"Arigato Harmony-chan!" Happily, Naruto said and began eating away on the bowl of ramen that was set in front of him. Then a bowl of ramen was set in front of me also.

"Your first bowls will be on the house." Teuchi said, and I grinned as I grabbed a pair of chopsticks.

"Arigato!" I said and dug into my delicious bowl of ramen. It was a good night for Naruto and I.

The next morning, I felt odd to wake up and not have Naruto in the same apartment as me. It was a weird and new feeling, but I brushed it off as I got ready for the day. Something in my stomach felt that something bad was going to happen today. To be safe, I put on my regular shinobi outfit. To pass a bit of time, I tided up my apartment and cooked myself a nice breakfast.

When it was around eight, I assumed that Naruto was still asleep and began to head over to his apartment. Of course, I could have been a nice person and wake him up gently. Instead, I took the more fun way of things.