What Was That Old Sag?

"Naruto and you can no longer live together." Seriously, Tsunade said and had no smile on her face. Shizune uncomfortably held TonTon in her arms as she waited to see my reaction.

"You're funny." I said and began to explode with laughter. When I saw that Naruto had his eye brows furrowed together and Tsunade was still not smiling, I realized that she was telling the truth. "What do you mean we can't live together?" Shizune quickly left the room with TonTon since she could sense the future explosion that was about to happen.

"It would not be socially unacceptable to have two young adults to live together." She said and leaned forward while resting her chin on her hands. "You both must have had to known that you could not live together forever."

"No! We didn't!" Angrily, Naruto yelled with anger showing in his eyes. "What is socially unacceptable about it?!"

"You two are young adults with new bodies. Well, for the most part." Tsunade explained and glanced at my nonexistent chest before she continued. A vein formed on my forehead from frustration. "Hormones will begin to arise and complicate your situation. Jiraiya is a quintessential example of what men act like with hormones."

"Naruto isn't like that perv! If anything, I'm more pervy than he is!" In a frustrated tone, I shouted at the Hokage. She was close to her breaking point. "Naruto and I aren't like hormonal kids though. You know it! Have you seen any two people even kiss in Konoha? No! Wan to know why? It's because we can control our hormones."

"You can't even control your anger!" Tsunade shouted at me. "How are you expected to act when you're alone with a boy?"

"Neji and Hinata live together!" Naruto said and my vein was replaced with a sweat drop. That baka really knew how to add his own into a conversation.

"Naruto, they're cousins. If they ever dated, that would be very creepy. Besides, I'm sure that Neji has his heart set on somebody else." I explained to the knuckle head. "Still, Naruto and I don't need to be separated! Old Sag!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME BRAT?!" Tsunade yelled and threw a sake bottle near my head.

"YOU HEARD ME!" I yelled back at her and Naruto was about to say something, but I cut him off. "Naruto, I'm having an independent woman moment. It is not wise to get in the way of it." Sweetly, I said to him and looked back to Tsunade. "I'm sorry, shut the fuck up. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T JUST RANDOMLY DECIDE THAT NARUTO AND I CAN'T LIVE TOGETHER ANYMORE! WE HAD LIVED TOGETHER FOR YEARS!"

"It's not just some random choice! I have had to think about this for a while and I'm doing it for the both of you!" Angrily, Tsunade shouted back at me. "Living together with somebody that you care for as much as you two care for each other is something special. Both of you have feelings for each other, am I correct?" Calmly, she asked both of us.

Naruto and I exchanged a blush covered look, and nodded our heads.

"Then it is best that you two have some space. Falling in love can be difficult at times and you can lose that person so easily. I know that the two years of separation must have been a bit difficult, but it would best for both of you to have some distance so you can be independent. I would hate to see both of you to become hopeless romantics and depend on each other for everything. Especially since both of you are quite strong and independent already." Tsunade said to us and we were silent for a moment.

"Fine," I said in defeat and crossed my arms over my chest. "Where will we live then?"

"Well Naruto will still have the same apartment since it was originally his. You will have one just a few buildings away. I have the information right here." Tsunade said and pushed some papers toward me and a key on top of them. "I believe you have somebody to thank for doing all this extra work instead of leaving you out on your ungrateful ass."