Naruto Recieves Private Lessons From Kaka-Sensei

I should have known it would be stupid to prepare a homemade dinner for Naruto. He was a dedicated fan to Ichiraku ramen and seemed quite eager to it. When he had asked me what was in the bag, I told him that it was food for something I had wanted to eat tomorrow. Kiba snickered at me for the white lie.

That was why when nobody was looking, I pushed him off of Akamaru in hopes that he felt agonizing pain.

"It's just so great to be back!" Cheerfully, Naruto said loudly as we walked around. It was only then that I had realized how tall he had gotten.

"So puberty finally hit you?" I asked him with a raised eye brow as I use my hands to compare our heights. "Good, you're taller. Now I have somebody to use as a shield if needed."

At first Naruto sweat dropped, but then he grinned and spoke a sentence that made butterflies swarm inside of my intestines. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." I said with a smile, but then grinned mischievously. "I bet that you have also missed the memories of Kiba streaking. Well no need to try to remember them, because the memories are going to be created again in no time."

"What's she talking about?" In a confused tone, Naruto asked Kiba, who's face had begun to turn red.

"We made a stupid bet and the loser has to go streaking." Kiba muttered and defensively crossed his arms over his chest. Naruto's eyes widened and he began to laugh.

"Ha! You have to go streaking, again!" Naruto said as he pointed at his friend and began to laugh.

Instead of acting bitter about it, Kiba had a new out look. "I've already done it once. This time, I will do it right without  any help." He said and looked at me.

"It's not my fault that you were a scaredy-cat the first time." I said and put my hands up in defense as a playful grin spread across my face. "Besides, I thought that you needed some help."

"You don't just touch a man there!" Kiba exclaimed and pointed an accusing finger at me.

"Boy." I said, and a confused look was on Kiba's face. "You were a boy, not a man." Kiba was about to say something else, but Naruto cut him off.

"Shikamaru!" Naruto said and began to run towards our lazy friend. I followed Naruto, but Kiba had seemed to have gotten bored by us and just kept walking. "I haven't see-" He began, but then noticed that Temari was also with Shikamaru.

"It's been two years and you're still as loud as ever." Shikamaru said and exhaled as if he had become an old man instead of a teenager.

"Are you two?" Naruto asked and motioned his hands to ask if they were dating.

"What?!" In shock, Shikamaru asked but then regained his composure. "No. She's just helping with the Chunin exams and I'm stuck with having to guide her around."

Temari snickered before she talked. "As if this lazy ass could ever date me."

I just smirked  as she said that. Since she was visiting for a while, we had gotten to hang out and talk a bit. She told me that she had a small crush on the lazy ninja. It wasn't as if she was the only one who talked about who she had feelings for. Naruto and I did come up in that conversation.

"I like men, not boys." She said with a smirk and Shikamaru rolled his eyes at her.

"So is everybody a Chunin?" Curiously, Naruto asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, some people even became Jonin." Shikamaru said and Naruto had shock on his face.

"I'm just still a Genin..." Naruto said and the fact began to set in with him. A sad aura began to form around him and he sat down.