15. A Crash Course in Manners

"I am telling you he is real!" Naruto yelled to me in a desperate attempt for me to believe him. 

"Of course, everybody is suddenly attacked by a pale dude showing some stomach." Sarcastically, I said to him and rolled my eyes in a joking manner. The more that I acted as though his story was fake, the more it bothered him, and the more it humored me. The sight was a wonderful thing to see.

Naruto and I had decided to walk together to meet up with Sakura and Kakashi Sensei. Both of us were excited to know that he was feeling better and was up for the next mission. We were determined to get Sasuke back, and having Kakashi Sensei there would have been a big help to the mission. Our theory was that the more people there Sasuke recognized, he would be more willing to come back. 

We knew he was a stubborn shit, but he was our stubborn shit. All four of us together made a squad that could do wonders. We knew that Sasuke wanted to get revenge, but from Kakashi Sensei had told me over the past few years, the path of revenge was no good and only led to bad things. Naruto was determined to make sure that Sasuke did not suffer through the lonely hell that he had gone through as a child. 

"There he is!" Naruto yelled in shock and sprinted forward. I sweat dropped at him. When I reached the scene, I saw a pal male with a stomach showing instead of our sensei.

"Sorry Naruto, you were not kidding." I said to him and grinned mischievously. "Looks like you were right." I then processed in my head what he had done. "Wait a minute, why did you attack Naruto and the others yesterday? You are aware that the village is still under construction in certain areas. You trying to start a fight is complete bull shit. Houses are not just magically repaired; they are repaired by the hands of people who are trying to fix their village." 

"I was simply assessing what little was in one of my teammates." He said with a fake closed eye smile. Naruto was ready to lunge at him, but I held my right arm out. 

"Are you fucking shitting me? Just because you wanted to 'assess your teammate's skills' you thought you could do it in the village. We have training fields just for that exact purpose. You do not do it in a place where innocent bystanders could be hurt." I said through gritted teeth. It took a lot to not lunge at him myself from the anger that was building inside of me.

"Even the more reason to assess your teammate in the village near citizens, you are able to see their reaction-" he was attempting to explain his reason in a matter-of-fact tone, but I was not having any of it. 

"That is it; I am giving you a crash course in manners. Number one, do not be a fuck wagon. It is that simple and applies to almost everything. You need to choose between killing an innocent person in your own village and not killing an innocent person in your own village, just use that rule. The non fuck wagon thing to do is to not kill an innocent person, especially if they are from your own village. How dare you so easily speak of somebody's life like that!" 

I was shaking from anger. He had frustrated me so much, but I was not going to lunge at him. It would have been unnecessary violence and that was not needed. Thankfully, I had been able to calm myself down. My muscles had unclenched from the tight stance I was taking and I turned my back on him. 

"Feel free to use that small crash course of manners whenever you want, I have a feeling you will need it." I said to him a cold tone of voice. It was when I saw Naruto's and Sakura's frustrated facial expressions I chuckled. "We are going to be a mess of a team if all three of us get frustrated too easily." 

"It is a good thing that I am going to be your teammate then." The voice said behind me and I swiftly turned around in shock. 

I opened my mouth, then closed it, then opened it up again, "I am too busy appreciating the irony, of everything at the moment, to be mad." I said in a soft tone of amazement.