Shut Up No Pupils Boy

"Harmony-chan!" Lee yelled and high fived me as soon as I was in reach. The high five was a very youthful one. My hand had stung a lot after that intense high five.

"Guy, what are you doing here?" Kakashi Sensei asked Guy Sensei with a raised eye brow.

He and the others had caught up with me, so all of us were in the valley together. Near us was a giant boulder with a seal on it. I did have to give the Akatsuki some credit, it was a good idea for a hiding spot. Then again, I had high expectations for those pieces of scum.

"Lady Tsunade sent us as back up for your squad." he said and stroke a youthful pose. "So we're here to help as much as we can!" A grin was on his face as he stuck out a thumb.

"With who we're going to go against, we will need all the help against." I said and crossed my arms over my chest. When I saw Guy Sensei and Lee look at me with big eyes, I sheepishly rubbed the back of my head in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I know that's not youthful of me to say."

"It's okay Harmony," Guy Sensei said and put a hand on my left shoulder. "Just make sure to be extra youthful later."

"Oh trust me Guy Sensei, when I'm kicking ass I will show all the youthfulness I have." I said as I raised a fist and fire in my eyes. "These guys deserve it, right Naruto?"

"You better believe it that they do!" Naruto agreed and clenched his fists in anger. "We have to get Gaara back no matter what."

"I've been itching to get back at them since what one of those ass holes did to me." angrily, I said and clenched my fists also. "Our first priority is to get Gaara back though." I added. That thought brought me back, and I calmly unclenched my fists.

"So Gaara is inside of there?" Sakura asked and tightened her gloves as she pointed to the giant boulder.

"Yes, but there is a seal on it." Neji explained and Sakura narrowed her eyes at the seal.

"I doubt that will keep it safe when Sakura punches it." I said and patted Sakura's back. "This girl packs a brutal punch."

"Sakura-chan can probably turn it into pebbles!" Naruto yelled enthusiastically with an anxious grin on his face.

"But there is a chance that there are-" he began to go into an explanation but I cut him off.

"Listen, Sakura is punching something. Now that can either be your face or the rock. Word of advice from experience, don't give her a good reason to punch you. You should know that since she has been taught by Tsunade, she can really punch." I said and put my hands on my hips. "Besides, it can't hurt to just try it first than go all to the trouble of looking for the other seals when there is an easier possibility of getting into there. If it doesn't work, than you can just use your Byakugan to find the other seals so we can move on with the mission."

"Tch, fine." he said and it looked as if he rolled his eyes. Him having no pupils made it quite difficult to see if he did or did not.

"Move out of the way." Sakura said to all of us.

Naruto and I knew to move out of the way as we saw Sakura take a few steps back. The others followed our examples and walked onto the small stream after us. Sakura's face had determination on it as she ran and jumped into the sky. I pulled out my kunai to be ready for an attack as soon as the rock was smashed. However when Sakura punched it, nothing happened. My eyes were wide in shock from the sight.

"Of course, now I see what you were talking." sarcastically, Neji said and a vein formed on my forehead as I put my kunai back.

"Shut up no pupils boy." I muttered and glared at him. "We at least tried a good possibility to make things go more quickly. You do know that we are limited on time, right?"