One Thousand Chances Technique

"Guy Sensei's squad is in trouble. I have to help them." I thought to myself as I was running. Gradually, I slowed down and came to a stop in my running. "Even though Neji is an ass, I should go help them out. They are my comrades." 

I was frustrated that I had two choices. Both involved helping my comrades, but seemed foggy on which was the right choice. In anger, I punched a tree in attempt to get some of it out. I had no idea what to do. 

"Guy Sensei would do the same for me." That thought made my stomach feel uneasy from guilt. "But Sakura and the others could be in trouble also. Oh well, Kakashi Sensei would have told me if something bad had happened." 

"Neji! Tenten! Lee! Guy Sensei! Where are you guys?" I yelled into the mic and waited for a response. I got nothing in return. My fists clenched together in anger. "Fucking Akatsuki." 

"Why did I not try that sensory stuff in my free time?" I asked myself and sighed as I buried my face in my hands. "I am such an idiot." 

"I would say that you are with your sense tuition." a voice said and automatically I jumped into a fighting stance. When I saw who said it, it was a man looking thing that had half black skin and the other half white. 

"Oh no. Hell no. Fucking Kami no." I said in an annoyed tone as I looked at him. "I kicked my own ass and am in no mood to kick your ass also. I have comrades to help. There is no time in my schedule to deal with your 'I'm the enemy so let's fight' shit." 

"You certainly have a mouth." his white side beamed to me with a smirk on his face, "I wonder who taught you those words." 

The more he talked, the more aggravated I became. He went onto a ramble about how he was going to destroy me, but I had to do my best to ignore him. My main priority at the moment was to calm down so I could think of a plan to avoid getting into battle with him. It was when he mentioned Gaara that I cracked under my anger and began to talk. 

"-and the Kazekage-"

"Shut the hell up." I demanded. My whole body was shaking in anger at that point. The color of my cheeks went red. When he looked at me, the black side of him chuckled. "Don't you dare say a bad thing about Gaara." 

"Oh? Did we hit a sensitive spot?" The black side asked and chuckled a bit more. The white side of him looked a bit worried. "Do you think we could have gotten her a bit too hostile at us?" 

I knew that fighting against a member of the Akastuki was a bad idea. However, I was not thinking at the moment and was filled with fury rather than peace. "Listen you multi-colored behemoth.I will destroy you. It does not matter to me how long I takes. If I can take you down, then I know for a fact that the others can hold up their battles. I know the odds are against me, but I am going to kick your ass." I thundered and untightened my fists. I then pointed at him with my own smirk on my face.

"You almost fit the description that Itachi gave us of the Nine Tailed Jinchuuriki. Too bad you were not there to see the sparks fly in the air." the white side lightly said in an amused tone. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO NARUTO?" in a furious tone I roared at him. "I will-" I came close to falling victim to another rant but stopped myself before I had really got going. 

"He is stalling me. I can't let him take advantage of my weak point. If I do, I could easily get myself killed. It is possible that anything and everything he is saying to me is a lie. I must keep calm and not jeopardize my life and the mission." I thought to myself. 

After a few deep breathes, I turned my gaze back to the enemy with a determined look on my face. "I have to give you credit for trying to let my anger take control of me. However, that is a flaw of the past."