Chapter 2

Mallory's POV

After a few hours of driving I start to get bored and I start looking out my window for the beach because Stacey and Vanessa said we would be there soon and that was two hours ago, I look out my window and I don't see a beach I see lots of cars and people getting out and unloading their bags. Stacey stops her car and I get out then walk around to the back and get my bags out and sit them on the ground when I look up a few feet away from me sitting in the water is a huge cruise ship I turn around and glare at Stacey and Vanessa. "You said we were going to the beach!!!" Stacey looks at me and shrugs her shoulders "Technically we are we just have to go on a cruise to get there." "I'm not getting on that floating death trap it could sink where is it going anyway?" Vanessa walks over with her bags "That floating death trap is going to the Bahamas for a BSB cruise." I go silent for a minute I did like the Backstreet Boys especially Nick and I knew Vanessa loved Kevin and Stacey had the biggest crush on Howie I let out a loud sigh "I don't care who is going to be on that boat I'm not going!!." They both stare at me while we are standing there and Nick walks by us he smiles and waves "Hello." Then he keeps walking and I lean forward to watch him walk away. I get pulled out of my thoughts when I hear a cough, I turn and see Stacey and Vanessa both wearing amused expressions on their faces and I give them a look "Well what are the two of you waiting for let's go."

Nick's POV

I was running late and I knew I was going to hear all about it from Kevin; I walk down the hall where our cabins are with my bags in my hand. I pass AJ's room and hear music coming from behind the closed door, I keep walking and I hear nothing when I pass Brian's and I wonder what he is doing. I make my way further down the hall and pass Howie as he walks out of his room probably on his way to go look around or something like that, then I pass Kevin's room and he has left his door open and is standing in front of a mirror in a shirt and trunks already. He turns around and looks at me "It's about time you show up kid I thought we were going to leave without you." I roll my eyes "What are you doing Kevin?" He shrugs "We don't have anything planned for today and there is a lot of daylight left so I'm going on deck to check out some of the scenery." Translation Kevin was going to go check out some of the girls I shake my head then keep walking and find my room I walk in and kick the door shut behind me then drop my bags on the floor and walk over and stretch out on my bed.

Mallory's POV

I follow Stacey and Vanessa to our room and when we get inside I drop my bags in the floor and kick off my flip flops then walk over to the thermostat and put it on the lowest and coldest setting then get in bed and curl up under the covers. Vanessa and Stacey pick their beds then Ness digs out something from one of her bags and walks in the bathroom and a few minutes later she walks out in one of her bathing suits. She looks at me "Really you're going to take a nap?" I nod my head "Yeah where are you off to?" "I'm going up on deck to get some sun and Stacey is going to explore the ship then we are all meeting back here to go to dinner will you be awake by then?" I look at her "It's just a nap I'm not going to sleep all day." They both nod their heads then walk out of the cabin and a few minutes later in the nice cold dark room I fall asleep.

Kevin's POV

While I'm walking around I meet a few fans and have some short conversations with them while at the same time I do a quick look over of them too but they aren't what I'm looking for. I stop walking when I see a girl with dark brown hair stretched out on a chair in a dark blue bikini, she has on sunglasses so I can't tell what color her eyes are I walk over and point to the chair next to her and point to it "Is it okay if I sit here?" She looks up at me and lowers her sunglasses. She has dark brown eyes "Sure go ahead." I take a seat then look over at her "I'm Kevin." She smiles at me "I know." Of course she knew, she was on this cruise so she was a fan of us I feel so stupid way to be smooth Kevin. "I'm Vanessa by the way." Pretty girl with a pretty name none of the cruise events had started yet but this was already beginning to look like it was going to be a great cruise and hopefully I would get to see a lot more of her.