Chapter 49

Vanessa's POV

I look in the mirror and pull on my dress Mallory walks over to me "Hey Don't worry everything is fine Kevin is out there waiting for you because he loves you just take a deep breath." I nod my head and look down at my dress Stacey puts her hand on my shoulder "You look beautiful Ness just relax okay?" They were both right I was just being nervous I knew Kevin loved me and I love him so I had no reason to nervous, the music starts then Stacey walks out and meets up with Howie. Mallory gives me a look then she walks out and starts walking with Nick I count the amount of seconds I'm supposed to wait then I walk down the aisle to meet Kevin.

 Mallory gives me a look then she walks out and starts walking with Nick I count the amount of seconds I'm supposed to wait then I walk down the aisle to meet Kevin

Kevin's POV

I smile when I see Vanessa walking toward me her dress was amazing she looked beautiful I can't believe that she was going to be my wife today. She reaches me and I take her hands in mine the ceremony starts I take a deep breath when it's time for me to say my vows I clear my throat then look at her "I take you as you are loving, who you are now and who you are yet to become. I promise to listen and learn from you, to support you and accept your support I will celebrate your triumphs and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you and have faith in your love for me, through all of the years that life may bring us. Once I finish then take her ring and put the ring on her hand.

 Once I finish then take her ring and put the ring on her hand

Vanessa's POV

I wipe up away the tears that form in my eyes being careful of my makeup then I look up at Kevin this was it I was in love with him and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him I take a deep breath I was ready to do this. "I take you as you are, loving who you are now and who you are yet to become. I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support. I will celebrate your triumphs and mourn your losses as they were my own I will love you and have faith in your love for me. Through all our years and all that life may bring us." I pick up the ring then place it on his hand.

Kevin's POV

"I now pronounce you man and wife you may kiss the bride." I kiss her and wrap my arms around her waist then she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck I had what I wanted more than anything she was what I loved most now she was mine and I was more than ready for anything that life could throw at us. Now it was time for our wedding reception.

Nick's POV

We get to the hotel that Kevin and Vanessa picked for the reception, the dancing and eating starts I wasn't needed and I didn't have a speech to give or anything. I look around the room and see Mallory standing off to the side talking to Rochelle about something I walk over to Mal and put my arm around her waist she looked amazing in the dress Vanessa picked for her bridesmaids and it was driving me crazy. I lower my head and get even with her ear "Come outside with me?" She nods her head then we walk out of the room and go outside.

Mallory's POV

Nick and I walk outside and end up together by the hotel pool I look over at Nick he looks amazing in the suit I had seen him dressed up but this was a lot better than that. He walks over and kisses me I kiss back then wrap my arms around his neck he pulls me closer and wraps his arms around my waist. I unbutton his jacket then slide it off and throw it in one of the chairs he reaches up and gently pulls my hair out of the bun I had worn it in for the wedding he grabs a handful of my hair and pulls on it then starts kissing down my neck. I loosen his tie and start to unbutton his shirt then I hear someone cough Nick and I stop then look over and see AJ and Rochelle, Howie and Stacey, and Kevin and Vanessa Nick looks over at everyone "Sorry about that we got carried away just practicing for our honeymoon." Everyone laughs and I lay my head on Nick's chest.