Chapter 27

Stacey's POV

The next morning, I get dressed and walk in the kitchen to see Howie making breakfast he looks up at me "Good morning." I walk over and sit down he sits a plate in front of me then fixes his own and sits across from me I look at him "How long are you staying here?" "Kevin and I will be here all week." "Kevin is here?" He nods his head "Yeah he said he was going to stop by and see Vanessa." That was sweet of him and I was happy that the two of them had come to visit us he looks at me "Maybe the four of us could go do something today if you think Vanessa would be okay with it?" I didn't think she would mind but it wouldn't hurt to ask her anyway just to be sure she didn't have any plans with Kevin we finish breakfast and Howie gets dressed then we drive over to Vanessa's house. I knock on the door and Mallory opens it "Hey guys Kevin and Vanessa are in the kitchen." We follow her in the house then Howie and I go to the kitchen where Kevin and Vanessa are.

Vanessa's POV

Kevin, Howie, Stacey, and myself sit in the kitchen we go along with Howie's idea for the four of us to go do something and we decide to go bowling, then play mini golf. We sit and talk for a while then come up with the plan of how we are going to do things, we decide to the bowling mini golf then go get something to eat we all get ready to leave and start to walk out the door until Howie stops walking then turns around.

Howie's POV

I stop walking then turn around and look back at Mallory who is sitting on the couch "Hey would you like to come with us there is always room for one more?" she smiles at me "Thanks for asking but I'm really bad at bowling and this is a group date thing I don't want to be a fifth wheel I'll stay here don't worry." I didn't want her to feel left out "Are you sure?" She nods "Yeah it's fine." I give her a smile "Will you come next time?" "Yeah next time I will I promise." I turn around and follow the others out of the house.

Mallory's POV

Not long after everyone leaves I hear someone knock on the door I figure Ness must have left her keys here or something I walk over and open the door to see a guy standing there holding flowers and a box in his hand "Delivery for Mallory?" It takes a few minutes but I remember how to speak "Yeah that's me." He has me sign for the flowers and the box then hands them too then gets back in his delivery truck and leaves. I walk in the house and pull the card off the flowers and read it to myself. "There's nothing that I wouldn't do Baby if I only knew the words to say the road to take to find a way back to your heart what can I do to get to you and find a way back to your heart." I smile and look at the flowers then open the box and pull out a walking dead blanket then a plush Daryl Dixon doll. I find another card on the inside of the box then pick it up and read it "From someone special." I wonder who sent this to me I had to figure it out but I didn't know who would send this to me.

" I wonder who sent this to me I had to figure it out but I didn't know who would send this to me