Chapter 24 Our Last Night

Vanessa's POV

Kevin and I had met on the deck at sunset and we had been walking around together since tonight was the last night of the cruise we would be going back tomorrow. He reaches over and holds my hand and I look up at him "Kevin what's going to happen tomorrow when the cruise is over?" He wraps his arms around my waist "I really like you Vanessa and I want to keep this going I want to see you again when the cruise ends I've enjoyed getting to know you." I cut him off by kissing him then I wrap my arms around his neck then pull away and look up at him "I really like you too Kevin I would love to see you again."

Kevin's POV

I was happy that she felt the same way I did I was going to find some way to keep seeing her and the best part was she wanted for who I am. She was different than all of the other girls I had met and that was one of the reasons why I liked her. With tonight being the last night I wanted to make it memorable, I wanted to spend every minute that I could with her we keep walking until I can't take it any longer. I look over at her "Stay with me again please?" She nods her head and we go to my room to spend the last night of the cruise together.

Stacey's POV

Howie and I meet up for dinner we sit and talk while we are waiting for our food I look at him "Howie the cruise ends tomorrow." He looks at me then runs his hands through his hair "Yeah I know." I take a deep breath "Howie I like you a lot." He puts his hand over mine "I like you too Stacey and I would love to see you again." We lean toward each other then kiss we pull away and I look at him with a smile on my face "I'd like to see you again after the cruise too."

Howie's POV

Stacey and I felt the same way and that gave me hope that we would be able to make this work one way or another. When I came on this cruise I wasn't even thinking about meeting a girl but I bumped into Stacey and everything changed she was amazing I had never met a girl like her before. She was right it was our last night and we needed to make the most out of the time that we had left together after dinner we get up and walk out of the restaurant I look over at her walking next to me. "Come with me tonight?" "I'd love too." We walk to my room so the two of us can have one more night together.

Mallory's POV

Nick and I are sitting by one of the pools together I look over at him "I've enjoyed being with you Nick." He looks at me "I've enjoyed being with you too." Nick scratches the back of his neck "I'd like to keep seeing you." "I'd like to keep seeing you too Nick." He looks away and after a few minutes begins to speak again "Sadly since we live in two different cities and Backstreet is going to busy I don't know if we can make it work I'm sorry and I don't want to hurt you but I do have to be honest with you." Hearing that hurt and I didn't see it coming but I don't show it. I look at him "yeah you're right I don't know either." It didn't change how much I was hurting or the fact that I really like Nick and how sad I am that the cruise ends tomorrow.

Nick's POV

I reach over and hold her hand and she looks at me "I'm sorry Mal just give me some time." She nods her head this is the quietest she has ever been around me this was our last night together and I wanted her. I reach over and start running my fingertips up and down her arm "Will you stay with me tonight?" She looks at me and whispers yes I stand up and pull her up with me then we go back to my room for one last night.