Chapter 39

Stacey's POV

I nod my head "Yes" He looks at me "I'll trust you always." He hugs me and his arms go to my waist I look at him "Howie I'm pregnant." a huge smile forms on his face "Are you sure?" "Yes that's why I have been so sick and dizzy I'm three months along." He picks me up and spins me around "A baby we're going to have a baby?" He puts me down in front of him and I look up at him "Are we ready for this Howie?" "Yes." I smile at him I'm glad he's happy I know he will be a great dad and I was looking forward to being a mom and raising a family with Howie. I walk over to the bag and pull out a box then hand it to Howie he opens it and takes out a watch I bought him he looks up at me "I love it Stacey thank you." He puts on the watch then kisses me again not only was he an amazing husband he was an amazing guy as well.

" He puts on the watch then kisses me again not only was he an amazing husband he was an amazing guy as well

Howie's POV

The next morning Stacey goes down to decorate the private dining room and I go to find everyone and have them come down for breakfast I step out in the hallway who was I going to get first? Next door was Kevin and Vanessa, across the hall was AJ and Rochelle, down the hall on the other side of me was Brian and Leigh Anne and at the very far end of the hall was Nick and Mallory. I take a deep breath then start walking down the hall hoping that Nick and Mallory are awake and that I wouldn't be interrupting anything.

Nick's POV

It felt good not having to be anywhere firs thing this morning so Mallory and I are still curled up in bed she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in for a kiss I kiss back and pull her closer to me. She runs her hand down my chest then we hear a knock on the door she looks up at me "One of us should get that and you should leave your shirt off." We both get out of bed and she stands behind me when I open the door and we see Howie standing there "Uh Hello Howie." Howie smiles "Good morning will you come down to the private dining room this morning please?" I answer quickly not really thinking a lot about it "Yeah sure." Mallory looks at him "Why?" Howie looks at her "we have a surprise for everyone." Then he starts walking down the hallway Mallory and I walk back in our room to start getting ready for breakfast.

Kevin's POV

I wake up with a groan as I stumble over to the door who ever it was this better be important that's all I've got to say. I open the door and see Howie standing there "Howie?" "Good morning Kevin could you and Vanessa come to the private dining room for breakfast please?" Food wasn't on my mind right now Vanessa was still sleeping and I wanted to go back to sleep too. I lean my head against the door and yawn "when do we have to be down there?" He shrugs "I still have to get Brian and AJ so maybe in forty five minutes?' I nod "we will be there." He nods "thanks Kev." He starts walking off and I go back inside then get in bed and go to sleep for a little longer.

AJ'S POV

Rochelle and I walk out of our room and Howie stops us before we get to go anywhere "Will you eat with us in the private dining room this morning Stacey and I have a surprise for everyone." First Nick and Mallory now Howie and Stacey who else was going to have a surprise while we are on this cruise?" I roll my eyes I wasn't really excited about this but he was my friend "We will be down there in a few minutes." Howie nods his head "Nick and Mal should be down there soon I went and saw them first." Great we would get to spend time with the lovey dovey couple "Thanks" Howie walks off and Rochelle and I head down to the private dining room

Brian's POV

I finish up in the shower then step out and wrap a towel around my waist then walk back in the bedroom and hear a knock on the door I walk over and open it and see Howie standing there. He looks at me "Good morning Brian." I nod "Hey Howie what's up?" "Stacey and I have a surprise for everyone and we want all of you to come down the private dining room." The last time there was a meeting in the private dining room there was an engagement and I wonder what their announcement is I nod "yeah we will be down soon." He nods his head "I'm sure a few people are down there already Nick, Mal, AJ and Rochelle should be down there at least." "We will be there later we aren't ready yet." He walks off and starts going down the hall I go back inside and get dressed before I wake up Leigh Anne.

Stacey's POV

I finish setting up the last balloon when everyone walks in the room and Howie follows in behind them, he walks over to me and puts an arm around my waist as everyone sits down. Nick looks at Mallory who is sitting next to him "There are a lot of pink and blue balloons in here." Mallory nods her head "Yeah I know." Howie clears his throat and everyone looks up at us and I let Howie go first "By now you are all wanting to know why we brought you down here so here is our big surprise that we brought you down here for." I grab his hand and we look at everyone I take a deep breath "I'm pregnant." Everyone is silent for a few minutes then the guys get up and start congratulating Howie and the girls walk over to me and start asking questions. One thing Howie and I wouldn't have to worry about for our baby is a shortness of people who will love it because he or she already had aunts and uncles that were crazy about it.