Chapter 32

Stacey's POV

Howie pushes me back on the bed and kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck I stop when he reaches for my shirt and pulls it off. I get nervous because I'm afraid that's he going to notice he looks down at me "Is everything okay?" I nod my head "Everything is great." I reach up and unbutton his short and watch the muscles in his arms flex as he pulls it off then throws it in the floor. He starts kissing down my neck and I run my hands down his chest and tug on the band of the shorts he's wearing and he pulls them off then throws them in the floor.

Mallory's POV

While I'm curled up on the bed facing the wall I feel the other side of the bed dip down and a pair of arms wrap around me and I know that it's Nick. I feel his fingertips start running up and down my side "It's been a few hours Mal I'm really sorry for what happened please just say something to me." I don't know what I want to say to him. "Please Mal say something even if you tell me that you hate me just let me hear you say something." I sigh then roll over and put my hand on the side of his face "If I turned into a walker I'd come after you first." He smiles then kisses me and I kiss back he looks down at me "That was cheesy but I love you." I smile "I love you too Nick."

Nick's POV

I smile and kiss her again and she curls up against me "I'd kill a thousand walkers to be with you." She laughs "You're lucky you're cute Nicky." I laugh I loved it when she called me that this trip was going to be special I was planning on proposing I had the ring in my bag I just wasn't sure on how or where I should ask her but I knew I wanted to do this I loved her and she loved me. I pull off my shirt and get on top of her she traces the three letters on my side then pulls off her shirt and I kiss down her neck and gently bite down on her collarbone. I look down at her "I love you."

Kevin's POV

I look over at Vanessa who is curled up on the bed I sigh and roll over for the fiftieth time on the tiny couch in our room I look up and Vanessa is looking at me. "Ness I'm really sorry you have to believe me I love you I don't want anyone else and no one will ever make me feel the way you do." She looks at me and sighs "I forgive you Kevin and I love you too." I smile "You look pretty lonely in that huge bed want some company?" She nods her head and I walk over and get in the bed.

Vanessa's POV

I curl up next to Kevin and lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me I yawn and kiss the side of his neck. I yawn "I love you Kevin." He kisses my head "I love you too Ness get some sleep." I make a humming noise then go to sleep curled up with Kevin.