Chapter 40

Kevin's POV

After breakfast Vanessa and I change clothes then go up on the deck and find some chairs we sit down and she puts on her sunglasses. I reach over and hold her hand and my mind drifts back to one year ago she was doing this the first time I met her I knew then that there was something special about her and now we were engaged. When I came on this cruise last year I wasn't planning on meeting anyone but I was glad I did I look over at her and say one thing that sums up my thoughts "I love you Ness." She looks at me and smiles "I love you too Kev."

Nick's POV

Mallory and I are at the back of the ship I'm leaning forward propped on the railing when she reaches over and holds my hand and lays her head on my shoulder. I lean over and kiss her head and she kisses my shoulder I close my eyes we weren't having to say anything right now and the silence wasn't uncomfortable for the two of us either. I pull her closer to me and wrap my arms around her waist she wraps her arms around my neck and I run my hands down her back while her fingertips run down my arms we look at each other and she smiles "I think we should go back to the room." I liked that idea plus everyone was busy doing their own thing so we shouldn't be bothered I nod "that sounds like a great idea." I take her hand and we start walking back to our room. When we get to our room I shut the door behind us she kisses me and I kiss back then we walk over to the bed and I push her back on it I pull off my shirt then throw it in the floor. She pulls off her shirt and I get on top of her then start kissing down her neck I feel her lips meet my skin then she starts kissing down my neck and I feel her teeth graze my collarbone.

Howie's POV

I couldn't be any happier than I was right now in six months our baby was going to be here and I was going to be a daddy. On the first cruise I had met Stacey then eight months later we got married then one year later on our second cruise I get told I'm going to be a daddy. I could tell the next year was going to be a great one for me but for the guys as a group as well.

Stacey's POV

Howie and I are walking around the ship and he reaches over and holds my hand I smile as the two of us keep walking. The smile hasn't left his face since breakfast this morning I was glad he was happy I was happy too I was going to be a mommy he looks over at me and stops us in the middle of our walk "I love you Stac and I can't wait until we get to be parents." I wrap my arms around his neck and look at him "I love you too Howie and I'm excited too." He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist then kisses me and I kiss back then we pull apart. I was happy with life and I wouldn't want this with anyone but Howie.

Vanessa's POV

Kevin and I go to the spa after we get some sun while I'm getting a massage I look over at Kevin who has his eyes closed he looks like he's asleep he opens one eye and looks at me I smile at him "what do you think of the spa Kev?" He opens his eyes then moans and lays his head back down I laugh at him "Now I see why the three of you come here all the time this place is amazing Ness I might have to come here more often." I let out a humming noise this was nice and it was a new way for Kevin and I to spend time together his voice brings me out of my thoughts and I look over at him "I'm having a good time Ness thanks for letting me come with you." I nod my head " I'm having a good time with you too Kevin." He closes his eyes and I sigh this was a good way to spend time with my fiancé