Chapter 21

Vanessa's POV

We finish eating then head back to the ship and start drifting off into separate groups Kevin walks over to and starts walking next to me I feel his hands go to my waist "Come with me to my room." I nod my head and he takes my hand and we start walking back to his room I wasn't nervous this time and I was looking forward to another night with Kevin. We keep walking and end up at his room he unlocks the door and we walk in his room once we are inside I hear the lock on the door click as he shuts the door behind us.

Kevin's POV

Vanessa turns around and looks at me I walk over to her and she kisses me then wraps her arms around my neck I kiss back and pull her closer to me she pulls away then pulls on my shirt. I help her and pull off my shirt and toss it into the floor she starts running her hands down my chest then starts kissing down my neck and I feel her teeth graze against my throat and I let out a loud moan. She gives me a push which causes me to stumble back and fall on the bed she gets on top of me and we kiss then I feel her nibble on my bottom lip so I bite down on hers. Her hands go down to my pants then she unhooks my belt and I hear it land in the floor then she quickly unzips my jeans.

Stacey's POV

Howie and I are walking down the hall and he grabs my hand I look at him and he is looking back at me "Come to my room with me?" "Okay." We keep walking to his room and I can already feel the desire running through my body and the excitement is building up too. I wanted another night with Howie we go to his room and walk in together when we get inside he turns on the lights and shuts the door behind him.

Howie's POV

I walk over to Stacey and kiss her she kisses back and the kiss is soft and slow her hands go under my shirt and her fingertips slowly trail down my chest we have all night and there is no need to rush I gently push her back on the bed and start kissing down her neck. She tilts her head back and I continue making my way down her throat. She reaches up and starts running her hands through my hair I turn my head then place a kiss on her wrist she moves her hands out of my hair and runs them down my stomach. She tops when her hands find the band of my shorts and gives them a tug then pulls on the band and snaps it against my skin.

Mallory's POV

Nick looks over at me while we are walking down the hall and he gently pushes me against the wall and puts one of his hands on my waist I look up at him. He leans forward and his lips are inches from me and I feel his warm breath against my ear "Stay in my room with me?" "Yes." We keep walking and I look over at Nick I wanted him, I wanted this and I wanted more nights with Nick too. We get to his room and he opens the door and lets me go inside first then he walks in behind me I turn around and see him close the door.

Nick's POV

I walk over and kiss her then push her into the wall she kisses back and I pick her up then hold her against the wall. I gather a handful of her hair in my hand and pull on it causing her head to tilt back I start kissing down her neck then slide down the strap of her tank top and bite down on her shoulder. She runs her fingertips down the back of my neck I look at her and we kiss again she pulls my shirt off me and drops it in the floor I walk over to the bed and lay her down then get on top of her. I pin her arms above her head and she gasps then looks up at me I smile at her and watch her relax I lean down and kiss down her throat she moans and I free hands from my grip then she unzips my jeans.