Chapter 43

Kevin's POV

I walk in the room and hear the phone ring I look around and don't see Vanessa she must be out with Stacey and Mallory I walk over and answer the phone. "Hello?" "It's time for your fun with Kevin to end he is ours now." "Who is this?" I hear a click then I look at the phone I was surprised we had never got a call like this one before I knew Vanessa had received hate when made our relationship public but nothing like this. This had to be some sort of sick prank that someone was playing I put the phone down then grab my wallet off the table and turn to walk out of the room. I decide not to tell Vanessa anything I didn't want to upset her since this was only a stupid prank.

Howie's POV

Stacey was out with Vanessa and I had some free time I look away from the TV when the phone starts ringing I pick it up and answer "Hello?" "It's time to end things with Sweet D he belongs to us." "Who are you?" They hang up and I look over at the phone I can't believe someone would do something like this it could be a prank but with Stacey being pregnant I wasn't going to take any chances with her safety or our baby. I didn't think it was a good idea to say anything to her she didn't need to be upset while she was pregnant plus it was probably a harmless prank anyway.

Nick's POV

The phone starts ringing while Mal is in the shower I walk over and answer it "Hello?" "You don't deserve Nick it's time for that little fling to end he belongs with us now." "who is this?" Whoever it is hangs up I look at the phone as I put it down I didn't want Mal to  get hurt and she hadn't received hate either. This was all a prank which means she didn't have to know about it but I did want her to stay safe and that was all that mattered.

Vanessa's POV

I walk in the room and shut the door behind me and see Kevin standing in the middle of the room all the lights are out and candles are casting a faint glow in the room. I walk over to Kevin and look up at him "what's all of this?" He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist "you and I haven't spent a lot of time together which is bad because we are supposed to be celebrating our engagement." I look up at him and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him then slowly start to pull off his shirt he pushes me back on the bed and gets on top of me I run my hands down his chest then unzip his jeans and he pulls them off and throws them in the floor. I tug on the band of his boxers and slowly pull them down as the phone starts ringing I let out a sigh then reach over and answer it "Hello?" "No more Kevin he's ours now."

Kevin's POV

"Who are you, what do you want, why are you doing this to me?" Her voice gets shakey and I see her eyes widen and I know that she is scared this has to be the same person who had been calling her. This meant it was more than just a prank and they were serious Vanessa was upset and scared and I was mad I sit up then take the phone from her. "Look I don't know what your deal is but trust me you really don't want to do this." I hear a click then I look over at Vanessa who is now curled up in a ball next to me I pick her up and pull her in my lap and start rubbing her back. I had to make sure she stayed safe no matter what.

Mallory's POV

The first thing I see when I walk in the room are rose petals all over the bed, the floor and all of the lights have been turned off and the room is lit by the flickering glow of candles he pushes play on his room and music fills the room right away I know what song it is the song playing is can't help falling in love by Elvis. He walks over to me and puts his arms around my waist then I wrap my arms around his neck and the two of us slowly sway to the song I look up at him "what's the occasion?" "I just wanted too." He kisses me then picks me up and lays me on the bed I slowly unbutton his shirt then he pulls it off and throws it in the floor he helps me pull of my shirt and starts kissing down my neck I unhook his belt then unzips his pants and he pulls them off. I go to reach for his boxers but the phone interrupts us I reach over and gasp when I hear "Nick belongs to us time is up."

Nick's POV

"W...who are you?, w...what do you want?" I look over at Mallory she never sounded like that I see the tears form in her eyes and I know that something is really wrong because she had only cried in front of me one time and that was when I asked her to marry me. I reach over and grab the phone "I don't know why you are doing this but you really need to leave her alone." I hear a click when the person hangs up I put the phone down and look over at Mal I lay down then pull her to me and wrap my arms around her waist she needed me and she needed to feel safe this is what she needed more than anything else. No matter what I had to do I was going to make sure that nothing happened to her I was going to protect her and keep her safe.

Stacey's POV

I walk in the room and see Howie standing there with roses in his hands and candles are all over  the room I look at him then around the room and back at Howie. "Did I forget something?" He smiles "No but once the baby gets here we won't be able to do this so I thought we could tonight." He kisses me and I kiss back he pulls off his shirt and throws it in the floor and gently pushes me down on the bed and gets on top of me. I kiss down his throat and he lets out a moan I pull on the band of the shorts he has on  and he throws them in the floor I reach for his boxers and the phone rings. "Hello?" "Say goodbye to Howie D he's ours."

Howie's POV

"What do you want? why do you want to do this?" I look over at Stacey and her face has turned pale and she's shaking something wasn't right and whatever was going on had upset her. I sit up and take the phone from her "What do you want from me who is this?" I don't hear anything but whoever this was wouldn't talk to me but they would terrorize and upset Stacey. I kiss her head and wrap my arms around her I wasn't going to let anything happen to her or our baby but something definitely needed to be done.