Chapter 22

Howie's POV

The next morning I wake up before Stacey does I pull her to me and wrap my arms around her and a few minutes later she wakes up and looks at me I smile at her. "Good morning." She yawns and smiles "Good morning what do you have planned today?" I look at her and put my hand on the side of her face "I plan on staying in bed with you for a little longer." I kiss her and she kisses back then I roll over and get on top of her.

Stacey's POV

After breakfast Howie and I are sitting on the bed together I look over at him "have you thought past the cruise?" He looks over at me "No I haven't but we still have a few more days to go we don't have to think about it now." I nod my head then put the conversation out of my mind and lay my head on his shoulder I stay a little longer then get off the bed and stand up. "I better go." He walks over to the door and looks at me "I'll see you later." "Bye Howie." He leans in and kisses me I kiss back then turn around and walk out of his room and start walking back to my room. When I get there I turn on the lights and see an empty room Mallory and Vanessa must not be back I get clean clothes then gather everything I need for a nice hot shower.

Kevin's POV

I wake up and see Vanessa sleeping in my arms she rolls over and curls up against my chest she wakes up and I look down at her "Morning Ness". She smiles and blushes "Morning Kevin what are you doing today?" I get on top of her and kiss her then she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck then I start kissing down her neck. One of her hands tangle in my hair and she starts running her fingers through it.

Vanessa's POV

While Kevin and I are eating breakfast I look over at him "So have you thought about after the cruise yet?" He sighs and looks at me "I haven't thought about it but we still have some time left so let's just enjoy the next few days." We sit together for a while until I get up "I better head back." He walks over to me "I'll see you soon." "I'll see you later Kevin." He kisses me and wraps his arms around my waist I kiss back then walk out of his room and go back to mine when I walk in and see Stacey sitting on her bed. I shut the door and walk over to my bed "Were you here last night?" She shakes her head "I stayed with Howie." I smile and we look at Mallory's empty bed "Looks like someone is still out having fun." Stacey looks at me and I see a look appear on her face "Let's prank her when she comes back." I clap my hands together I had been nice and I haven't pranked her since the cruise started "Let's do this.

Nick's POV

When I wake up Mallory is laying on my chest asleep and her long brown hair is draped over me like a blanket I run my fingers through her hair and down her back she makes a humming noise and wakes up then lifts her head off my chest. I look at her and smile "Morning." She smiles back "Morning what are you guys up to today?" "For now I plan on spending more time with you." I kiss her and she kisses back then starts trailing kisses down my neck and across my collarbone. I roll us over to where I'm on top of her and put my arms on both sides of her head and we kiss then I feel her bite down on my lip.

Mallory's POV

Nick and I are laying together on his bed I look at him "any thoughts about after the cruise?" He shakes his head "I haven't even thought about it but we don't have to worry about that right now there is still some time before the cruise ends." I don't bring it up anymore and I try to shake it off. I stay curled up with Nick a little longer then get up and get my stuff "I have to go." We both walk over to the door "Bye Nick." "Bye Mal." He puts his hand on the side of my face then leans forward and kisses me this kiss was sweet and slow and I enjoyed it. I walk in my room to see an angry Stacey and Vanessa I wonder what happened Vanessa gets up then walks over and starts yelling "Where were you last night!!! You didn't call us or anything?!!!" Then Stacey gets up and she starts yelling too "We were worried sick about you we thought something happened!!!" I didn't know what to say "Nick and I... we... uh... I..." Then both of them start laughing Stacey looks at me "We got you this was a prank." Vanessa looks at me and smiles "Look at you doing the walk of shame." I shake my head I can't believe they are my friends.