Chapter 35

Brian's POV

Leigh Anne and I look up when everyone starts walking in the room the first two are AJ and Rochelle then a few minutes later Howie walks in with Stacey. A few minutes later the last two that show up are Kevin and Vanessa we all sit down and I look around the room "Did they ever say why they wanted us to come down here?" AJ answers my question "I was told it was surprise." Howie nods his head "yeah that's what they told us too." We sit and wait then a few minutes later Nick and Mallory walk in the room together.

Nick's POV

Mallory and I walk in the room and everyone looks up at the two of us then Mallory reaches over and holds my hand she hated being the center of attention. I smile and look down at her then kiss her head Kevin coughs and my attention goes back to the group sitting in front of me and I feel Mallory give my hand a squeeze. "Mallory and I have something we would like to tell all of you." I hear Mallory take a deep breath "Nick asked me to marry him and I said yes." She holds up her hand and let's everyone see the ring and in seconds we are swarmed the girls all take turns looking at her ring then each one of the guys hug her. She was mine and she was already part of our family.

Stacey's POV

We are all celebrating their engagement there is a lot of talking, laughing and noise in general. I start to feel hot and really dizzy I take a deep breath then get up out of  my chair to get some more orange juice. I take a few steps then the room starts spinning and I fall toward the floor but I don't feel the impact because everything fades into black.

Howie's POV

When I see Stacey faint I run over and get in the floor next to her then start shaking her "Stacey are you alright?" a few minutes later she wakes up and I help her sit up slowly. I look at her then hand her a glass of orange juice and she takes small sips "are you okay?" She nods her head "I'm fine just a little tired from all the excitement and not enough sleep." "Maybe you should sleep?" "I'm fine I promise." That didn't stop me from being worried about her I hope she is okay.

Mallory's POV

Once breakfast ends I feel someone walk up behind me and their hands go to my waist I turn around and see Nick standing behind me he looks down at me "Walk with me?" I nod my head and the two of us out of the dining room. We start walking and he reaches over and holds my hand and I wonder if he just wants us to have some time together or if there is something he wants to talk to me about we walk for a bit then he looks over at me. "You know there are a few things we should talk about right?" I was confused but I decided to go ahead and take a guess "Our wedding?" He smiles "Yes our wedding, then our honeymoon, plus our new house." I wasn't expecting that to be something for us to talk about  I look over at him and bite my lip "A new house?"

Nick's POV

She seemed nervous and surprised I stop her and hold both of her hands and she looks up at me "We need a new house with more privacy and space for the two of us I'm hoping that sometime in the future that you and me will have kids and if we do then we will need a bigger place I want a huge yard for our kids to play and dogs to run free." She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck then I kiss her and she kisses back when pull away she looks up at me. "I get to chosoe the dog." I laugh then wrap my arms around her and pull her against my chest.