Chapter 31

Kevin's POV

Vanessa and I go for a walk and we are stopped by a girl who looks at me and winks "Nice shirt I like it." I smile at her "Thank you." She looks at me again "Is it made out of boyfriend material?" I wink at her "would you like to find out?" I hear a gasp then Vanessa pulls her hand out of mine and starts walking away from me I start walking after her but I lose her when she goes through a crowd of people. We come on a cruise to celebrate our engagement and I flirt with someone else I was doing great I start walking toward our room hoping that might be where she is heading.

Vanessa's POV

I walk in our room and sit down on the bed I couldn't believe Kevin would flirt with someone especially when I was right there with him. I feel the tears start rolling down on my face I was hurt he was worried that I didn't want to marry him but now I didn't know if he still wanted to be with me. I hear the door open and close then Kevin walks over and sits down next to me "Ness I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen I don't know what came over me will you please forgive me?" I sigh and look over at him "I do forgive you Kevin but I'm hurt by what you did." He grabs my hand "I love you Ness and I'm really sorry." I nod my head "I know that Kev and I love you too but maybe you should sleep on the couch or in the floor tonight." He nods his head "I understand."

Nick's POV

I agree to go to one of the pools with Mallory and we get stopped by a girl I smile at her and we talk for a bit she looks at me "No ring you should be someone's husband?" "You're right I should be does that mean you are making me an offer?" I look away from the girl for a minute and see that Mallory has disappeared I don't see her anywhere this couldn't be happening. I had planned on asking her to marry me now I might have just blown that chance great job Nick I think to myself. I keep looking but I don't find her anywhere.

Mallory's POV

I sit facing the water and the sunset Nick had flirted with another girl I didn't think he was the kind of guy who would do that. I sigh and look down at the initials that are now permanently on my skin and I think to myself maybe I got it too soon. I hear footsteps come up behind me and I look up at Nick when he is standing in front of me he walks over and sits down next to me. "I didn't think I would find you here I've looked everywhere." I scoot away so the two of us aren't touching he looks at me "Mal please I know I shouldn't have done that I feel horrible." I just look at him then he sighs and runs his hands through his hair "I love you and I'm sorry for what happened will you forgive me?" I don't say anything to him I just sit there.

Stacey's POV

After I get dressed I decide I want to go explore because this ship is different and bigger than the ship from last year. I walk over and sit down on the bed next to Howie "Let's go exploring and see what the ship has to offer?" He looks away from the TV and looks at me "How about we stay in spend some together and order room service?" I liked that idea because once all of the events and activities started spending time with Howie would be hard. I look at him and hold his hand "I'd like that sounds great."

Howie's POV

We sit and talk while we are eating and I turn the conversation to the last year we have spent together I prop against the headboard and look at her "Do you remember when I asked you to be my girlfriend?" She smiles and nods her head "I do is was during the week you came to see me after the first cruise." I smile then look down at her wedding ring and at my own "The day I married you was one of the best days of my life." She looks at me "There are still a lot of other days that can happen we have our whole life Howie D." I lean forward and kiss her she kisses back then I pull away and look at her "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you Stacey."