Chapter 9

Mallory's POV

As soon as the guys walk out and get on the stage every one stands up and the screaming starts the moment Kevin steps foot on the stage Vanessa lets out a deafening scream. I shake my head and make a mental note to send her a bill for the hearing aid I now probably require, the first few notes of the song starts and right away I know what song it is. The song is drowning one of my top favorite songs by BSB.

Stacey's POV

Brian starts the song and he starts walking around the stage then Howie takes his mic and walks to the end of the stage his eyes scan the group of people standing in front of him and he stops when his eyes land on me. He gives me a large smile when he sees me standing there then he starts singing his part of the song never moving from the spot on the stage where he can see me.

Mallory's POV

The song continues then it gets to Nick's part and he moves the part of the stage that is directly in front of me I look at him and he's looking back at me. When he sings "I can't imagine a life without your love" he looks back in my direction with a smile on his face.

Vanessa's POV

This was it the best part of the song it was Kevin's part he walks up to the center of the stage and starts singing his eyes find me and while he' s singing "Love me mouth to mouth know you know I can't resist cause you're the air that I breathe." He points to his mouth and then nods at me and I smile when he does. The whole group continues the song and when the song ends everyone claps and there are a few fans that let out screams too.

Howie's POV

We sing a few more songs then it is time for the Q and A session to start a few stools are brought out for us to sit on then we all take a seat and the first question is for AJ so I just hang out and relax while I'm waiting for someone to ask me a question. My eyes scan the people that are standing around or sitting in the chairs finally I spot Stacey and I watch her as she looks over at two other girls and they start talking then drift away from the crowd a bit and I wonder if they are fixing to leave or if they are just trying to get out of the large group for a little bit. They walk to the outer edge of the group but stay close enough where they can hear our answers and I can still see her.

Nick's POV

I keep watching her hoping that maybe she will be the next one to walk up and have a question for me I start thinking to myself come on ask a question any question you have will be fine. I feel a little bit disappointed when I see her move away from the group but I keep looking at her from my spot on the stage I wanted to talk to her again or just find some way to spend more time with her.