Chapter 14

Nick's POV

I look over at her sitting next to me on a beach towel wearing a black bikini I look down at my own black trunks it was kind of like we had matched her green eyes were covered up by a pair of sunglasses today but she was here with me. I look at her "Do you want to get in the water?" She nods her head then pulls off her sunglasses and lays them down on the towel I stand up and hold my hand out for her to take she looks at me and I smile at her then she puts her hand in mine and I help her off the towel. We walk over and get in the water and start swimming she turns around and looks at me "Hey Nick?" "Yeah?" She starts splashing me I laugh and splash her back.

 We walk over and get in the water and start swimming she turns around and looks at me "Hey Nick?" "Yeah?" She starts splashing me I laugh and splash her back

Mallory's POV

Mallory's POV

Spending time with Nick was amazing he liked to play and have fun which was pretty much the opposite of me but I liked how he made me feel I haven't had this much fun in a long time. I was starting to like Nick and maybe he liked me too because I wanted whatever this was to turn into something special between us he was a great guy but I wasn't sure if now was the right time for me to say anything because I was afraid of what his answer might be. The next thing I know I'm being lifted out of the water I look and see that I'm in Nick's arms he looks at me for a minute then he throws me in the water and I let out a short scream before I hit the water. I come up from under water and move my hair out of my face and see Nick laughing I roll my eyes at him and start laughing too.

Kevin's POV

Hours pass and it starts getting late as the sun starts sinking down creating different streaks of color in the sky Vanessa and I start walking back to the ship. I think about how amazing today was with her and I really wanted to do this again some time. When we get back on board the ship we start walking back to her room she looks over at me "Thank you for today Kevin I had a lot of fun." "I had a good time with you too Vanessa." She smiles and I see her blush we keep walking and we see a few people but not many so the others must still be out. Later we stop in front of her room ad she looks at me again "Thank you again for today good night Kevin." I lean forward and kiss her then pull away "Good night Vanessa." She walks in her room and I turn around and start walking back to my room.

Vanessa's POV

I walk in our room and prop against the door and smile Kevin kissed me today was one of the best days ever I couldn't wait to hear about Mallory and Stacey's day. I get off the door and sit on the bed and start looking through a room service menu but decide to wait until they get back in case they were hungry. I dig out a pair of pajamas from my bag then walk to take a relaxing hot shower.