Chapter 33

Girl's POV

The guys have their first appearance of the cruise today so the three of us get together and go shopping then head to the spa while we are sitting there getting massages two of us look over at Vanessa. Stacey asks "Have the two of you set a date yet?" She shakes her head "No we haven't even talked about the wedding yet?" Mallory looks over at Vanessa "have you looked at dresses yet?" Vanessa nods her head "I've looked at a few online that I like and I've been thinking about our wedding I want something big but also simple but nothing over the top and no princess wedding that's for sure I want it to be special for Kevin too." We all nod her our heads then Stacey looks back at Vanessa "I can't wait for your wedding you'll be a beautiful bride." Vanessa smiles "I can't wait either I really want to marry Kevin." We all smile then Mallory looks over at Vanessa "You and Kevin are going to be so cute when the two of you are married." Vanessa blushes "Thanks Mal."

Nick's POV

Once we are done with our meet and greet for the day I look around and find Kevin "Hey Kev can I talk to you?" He nods his head and we walk off then looks at me "Is everything okay Nick?" I scratch my neck "I'm going to propose to Mallory but I don't know how I should ask her." Kevin smiles "That's great news Nick I'm happy for you there are lots of ways to ask her do something special for both of you or recreate how you met her." That was a great idea Kevin came up with I knew exactly how I was going to ask Mallory to marry me "Thanks Kevin that's a great idea!!" He looks at me "Uh thank you?" I turn around and start walking through the ship hoping I will find what I'm looking for.

Mallory's POV

I stop when I walk in the room and see Nick standing there with something in his hand and there is one of my dresses on the bed along with a pair of shoes as well I look at Nick "What's all of this?" He gives me a map of the ship and looks at me "I want you to meet me where the x is at sunset I have a surprise for you." I nod my head then look over at the dress on the bed he smiles "I want you to wear that I'll see you in a little bit." He kisses my head then walks out of the room. I put away the stuff I bought while I was out shopping today then change into the dress and shoes Nick picked out then walk in the bathroom and fix my hair when I finish I look in the window and see that it is almost sunset. I pick up the map and follow it I keep walking and I stop when I see Nick standing at a snack bar away from the water and he's surrounded by candles. I gasp and look at him "This is amazing Nick." He smiles "The first time I met you was at a snack bar like this one and you told me you were afraid of being on a cruise and I told you that you would forget your fear and you have because here you are with me on a second cruise." I smile at the fact that he remembers the day we met. He looks at me and takes my hand "I love you more than anything and just like my initials on your skin I promise to always be on your side will you marry me?"

 He looks at me and takes my hand "I love you more than anything and just like my initials on your skin I promise to always be on your side will you marry me?"

Nick's POV

I see tears form in her eyes and I start to panic maybe this was too soon and I should have waited longer to ask her. She nods her head "Yes." I smile "Yes?" She nods again then I stand up and put the ring on her finger and she wraps her arms around my neck. I pick her up and spin her around she laughs and I look down at her then I kiss her and pull her to me. I wrap my arms around her waist we pull apart and I look at her "I love you Mal." She hugs me and lays her head on my chest "I love you too Nick." Now I had plans for the two of us for the rest of the night.

" Now I had plans for the two of us for the rest of the night

Picures:Mallory's outfit and engagement ring