Chapter 44

Girl's POV

The three of us decide to go to lunch together while the guys were busy with their events we get to the top of a staircase and from behind us we hear "They belong to us now you have had your fun with them." We turn around and see three girls standing behind us we shrug and go to walk off until one of them blocks our path we all stop and look at each other then at the girls they are the same ones from the first cruise. Ness looks at them "Don't do this we don't want any trouble we will go back to our rooms." One of the girls laugh "Trust me the guys won't save you this time." Vanessa reaches for her phone but one of the girls grab her by the wrist then twist it to one side so she will drop her phone, Mallory steps forward to help Vanessa and one of the girls gives her a hard push that sends her down the stairs, all of the girls look at Stacey and step toward her but stop when they hear "What the hell is going on?"

Guy's POV

We are all walking around and stop when we get to a stair case and see the girls then we see what is really going on there are three girls surrounding Stacey, Vanessa and Mallory. Vanessa is off to the side and one girl has a tight grip on her wrist at first we don't see Mal anywhere then we see her in the floor at the bottom of the stair case Nick runs over to her and gets in the floor next to her and starts shaking her. "Mal are you okay?" She sits up and slowly nods her head Kevin walks over to Vanessa "Ness are you okay?" She nods her head then Howie walks over to Stacey and wraps his arms around her. AJ, Brian, ship security and our body guards are now standing around the group of girls and we can hear AJ telling them off. While they do that we take Ness, Mallory and Stacey to the medical center on the ship.