Chapter 2; Off to the Mall!

I woke up to my dad shaking me awake. I groaned and rolled over to look at the clock. I turned to face my dad and gave him a look that said why are you waking me up at nine in the morning? I could be sleeping now.

To answer my question, he asked another one, "Can you give me a good reason as to why there are five young men at my doorstep asking for you at nine in the morning?"

 Instead of answering, I calmly got out of my oh so comfortable bed and trudged downstairs. I saw exactly who I expected sitting on the floor and couch of our living room.

"What do you assholes want?" I snapped.

"Language!" I heard my dad shout from my room.

The guys chuckled. "We came to see you, silly." Gerard shouted with glee.

"At nine in the morning?"

"We didn't know how much you liked to sleep." Frank teased.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, now you've seen me. Now what?"

"Do you wanna hang out with us today?" Ray asked.

"Hmm... What do you have in mind?"

"We're gonna show you the sights!" Gerard exclaimed. "Everything this town has to offer!"

"Which isn't much..." Bob muttered, and Frank punched his shoulder.

I raised an eyebrow. "Okay... Just wait here while I get changed."

On the way back up, I ran into my dad.

"Those boys... are they friends of yours?" he asked.

"Yeah... why?"

"Nothing. I'm just surprised you made five guy-friends so fast... Unless..."

"Ew!" I hit his shoulder and slammed the door in his face before he could say anything else. I actually decided to put effort into my appearance today. I grabbed some red skinny jeans and a Green Day shirt. I brushed my blonde hair and threw on some black Converse high tops before going back to the living room. I saw my dad in front of the guys talking to them.

" - And I'll have you boys know that if any of you think about dating my daughter, I will cut off your -"

"That's enough dad," I interjected quickly, flushing. "Come on guys, let's go."

He crossed his arms and went into the kitchen. With my head down, I went outisde and waited for the guys out there. They came out laughing.

"Your dad seems like a ray of sunshine, huh?" Bob smirked.

"Oh shut up," I rolled my eyes. "He's pretty cool, he just doesn't like any guys that have anything to do with me."

"He must hate us then," Mikey stated.

"Not yet..."

"Oh, that's comforting," Frank said sarcastically.

"So," I said, changing the subject. "What do you want to do first?"

"We should get some coffee," Gerard offered, already running to the car.

I laughed at his hyperness. "Is he always like this?" I asked Mikey.

"Yeah, mostly I guess. I would know - he's my brother,"

"Whoa, he is?"

"Yeah... You didn't know?"

"No one told me," I pouted.

He had a hint of a smile on his face. "Well, now you know,"

His smile is really pretty...