Chapter 23; Everyone I Love Is Drunk. (Part Two)

Mikey grabbed my hand and led me to where everyone was waiting, which was in the living room. By everyone, I mean our friends. My nerves were going crazy by this point. Not only was I second guessing this party, but what just happened with Mikey was strangely... pleasant. I really wanted it to go further.

Maybe I'm the horny bastard.

Then again, he's the one who started the kissing. What if he wants the same thing?

Ooh.

Okay, let's stop having dirty thoughts. What if there's a mind reader in here?

I focused again when I heard people wolf whistling. It was Gerard, Frank and Bob. Frank smirked, "Wow, who's this? It can't possibly the Stella I know."

I rolled my eyes. "Leave me alone."

"I for one," Gerard said matter-of-factly. "Was not expecting this."

"You're the one who fucking told me to dress up."

"I didn't think you'd actually listen."

"Does that mean I can change?" I said hopefully.

"Too late now. Sit your ass down." Groaning, I plopped myself down on the couch. Mikey shrugged, going to sit next to me, "I think she's looks fine."

"Of course you do," Frank smirked. Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Leave the poor boy alone and help me set some shit up," Gerard said, dragging Frank to the kitchen. "You," he jabbed his finger at Ray and Bob. "Come with me." They shrugged and followed him to some other part of the house. That left Mikey, Randi and I alone on the couch awaiting our doom.

Party. Awaiting the party.

Oh who am I kidding.

Once the guys had everything set up, it didn't take long for all these people that I didn't know to flood the house. There were literally people everywhere drinking, dancing and doing the like. It was impossible to go anywhere without bumping into someone, let alone getting to be by yourself.

Gerard, how do you know all these people?

Is there something you need to tell me?

Randi and Frank immediately lost themselves in the crowd because they were actually social. Unlike Mikey and myself. We went all over the house trying to find a place with at least a little open space. Even the bedrooms had people inside them.

Keep it PG, guys. I sleep there.

After searching the house twice, we decided that the only place to get away would be the backyard. So we went. Much to my content, there were hardly any people outside. The only bad thing was that it had to be twenty degrees and I immediately started shivering.

Only one girl was out there. She was laying on her back on the grass. Her black and red hair spread out like a halo underneath her and she sat with her knees pulled up. I couldn't see what she was wearing because of the dark sky and lack of lighting.

I grabbed Mikey's hand and tugged him along to sit next to the girl. She didn't even acknowledge our existence.

I cleared my throat. "Hello there."

Nothing.

I tried again, running a hand through my hair. "Are you a friend of Gerard's?"

There was sigh, then, "Yeah. My sister was in his painting class and I met him."

"Don't sound so excited." I said sarcastically.

"Sorry, sorry," she sighed again. "I just don't know anybody here and I know that Gerard'll get drunk so he'll be of no use."